Sydney Steel

AllHopesDie.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey these are dope!

it is wierd that most of the pieces are floaters though. it's obviously intentional because the pieces are skilled. it must be a style choice....

I want to come to sydney sometime.

16v.

16v,reason why most sydney writers do floaters is because the doors aren't that fresh to paint over...you can do it but it wont come up as clean if you do a floater,personally ill paint the doors because i hate panel floaters,they take almost 40% more time than a cut off....ayway thats my opinion!

ivo akm.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by rib

Facts! dmize is a fucking Perth toy who aint done shit, he never even did trains in the past, just rocks up to Melbourne and gets busted a thousand times doing the few trains he has done, piss weak! Arse-kisses his way into KSA, who he has no reason to be in, no history with Melbourne let alone the Dandy line, he got let in by toys like pistol and the like, not oldschool KSA kings like Armed etc.

Don't talk the toy up like he has done anything at all, not worth defending. He is a toy straight up, and .

Okay, thats your opinion. Fair enough. I actually agree with you on most parts, especially the ksa bit. But this bit

yes I have done a thousand times more steel than him, not that it matters

Makes you sound like a shit talker. If it doesn't matter, don't mention it

• 9 months later...

i prefer floaters done a few cut offs , there to plain , ya wouldnt do a cut off on all ya walls woulda ya , doing a train is prob the top thing to paint out there , so take some time make it gooooood!.. once you done enough painting time is nothing you have the ability to paint faster , some ppl do cut offs better than floaters props to them people....

• 14 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...