INXS SDK

AllHopesDie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AllHopesDie.

Can anyone post some of his tags/throwies/panels/walls up if you have any?

YOU SHOULDNT OPEN A THREAD WITHOUT PICS ....THINK BEFORE U DO ..THIS IS A WASTE OF THREAD ...WHOZE?

Guest JoeHatesCops

definetly ill,that prime tag makes me wanna ta something, just seeing that prime tag I could smell the ink and it gave me a surge of ragewhere i want to tag something, but inxs is ill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest L.RonHubbard

SOLEIL< INXS<HONET<SUCRE<GAP CATS are some style champions. And they get up like my didick in the morning time haha..

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by T.T Boy

bump for italian trains.

shit is ill.

i think that shit is French isnt it??

and these fools are style champs. not to mention they get up more than my dick in the morningtime

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i think that shit is French isnt it??

and these fools are style champs. not to mention they get up more than my dick in the morningtime

There was a mix of Rome subways, Warsaw Commuter trains and French commuter trains there. SDK is a mainly French crew.

oh yeah, just thought this would be an appropriate place to ask this as inxs features a bit in it, has anyone got the "ultimate graffiti sports"? If so what's it like, and where can you purchase it? Any mailorders? I've just heard bits and bobs and seen a few fliks and it looks brilliant!! Thanks in advance.:)

Archived