female masturbation

stratodab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im pretty sure that all girls have mastubated or do masterbate.

its just a question of how frequently it occurs depending on their current situation in life (ie how horny they are, if they have a man/woman, how they feel towards sex)

although their may be a small percentage of women who dont because they were taught that it was bad or werent taight anything about sex at all

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

sure right. Have any of the blokes on here just stopped tossing cause they have a girlfriend? I can have sex whenever I want - and I still masturbate.

It's not about "the real thing", duh. Do you really think an orgasm feels less real because there isn't someone else there?....No one knows your body like YOU do.....

i must disagree here....

when inside something warm and wet, it feels like youre gonna explode...at least to me.

with myself, its just, eh....so what...

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by avils

hahah, her favourite way to get off tho, was to just latch onto my leg while i was laying down (picture someone hugging a tree sort of) and just hump and grind my leg and practically strangle me until she literally exploded.. whew ! she said it had something to do with the pressure of rubbing against my leg that pressed her clit into her pubic bone.. apparently that's the trick to it.

ahhh... good times.

hello.

my girl is also a fan of this except its when i am hard .. .and when shes ready to finish she grabs me tight haha :-p

Archived