female masturbation

stratodab

Im not female, so im not going to attempt to say i in any way know whats going on in the mind of a female.. i really havent the slightest clue...how ever i will lend one quote from my girl to this post.

"I can get it WHEN EVER i want." I think that sums it up there. While most females probably do have there own sexual practices going on behind closed doors, you have to take into consideration its not that difficult for girls to get laid, they want the real thing they get the real thing.. no sense going any less.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by High Priest

you have to take into consideration its not that difficult for girls to get laid, they want the real thing they get the real thing.. no sense going any less.

sure right. Have any of the blokes on here just stopped tossing cause they have a girlfriend? I can have sex whenever I want - and I still masturbate.

It's not about "the real thing", duh. Do you really think an orgasm feels less real because there isn't someone else there?....No one knows your body like YOU do.....

I'm wakin up in the mornin, with problems on my mind

Motherfuck the education and drug rebilitation

I'm smokin on that weed and the green is gettin tasty

Dead feds in my closet cause they tried to chase me

November the 29th, I bust open my mommas cock

Pussy hole addicted to drinking, now I'm addicted to crack rock

So motherfuck you bitches and you snitches tryin to do me in

Police in disguises and he tries to buy Peruvians

Knockin at my fuckin door, duckin and dodgin on that floor

That thinkin got you noid, got me reachin for my forty-four

Creepin up out my window pane, I smell cops

A honkey on the block, drop to my knee, I took a shot

I seen him drop, one time this ain't the place for that

Since he's a fed, I took off his face for that

That shit that he tried to pull

You know he couldn't get away with this

Bitch I'm a time bomb time, so don't you play with this

Fuck being indicted, don't you try it that's the fuckin story

Cops roll to the cemetary, all snitches to my laboratory

I'm fittin to stir it, rock it up, so where's my silver spoon

I put my yea out on the block, and all you hear is boom

This is my set, so you can jet, or get that sweater wet

A fed is bloody, he's been wounded by a fucking tech

Rat tat to the tat tat, I'm a take him out of his memory

For ridin my nuts and tryin to stick me with delivery

Loose lips, sink ships, boy this is do or die

This is a letter from Shoestring to the F.B.I.

Backstabbers gone, so I guess you dirty cops are clean

You took a father from their family, motherfuck their dreams

Is what you said, so motherfucking bitch ass fed

I want you dead, I'm going to pump your ass full of lead

Let's make a deal, this shit is real, ill

I pack my steel, you let him go

Then we can let you live, you made that switch

And now it's time to kill you bitch

Give you an overdose of bullets, and put you in a ditch

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

sure right. Have any of the blokes on here just stopped tossing cause they have a girlfriend? I can have sex whenever I want - and I still masturbate.

It's not about "the real thing", duh. Do you really think an orgasm feels less real because there isn't someone else there?....No one knows your body like YOU do.....

I never said people stop masturbating simply because there in a relationship, but hey when was the last time you were able to simulate the feeling of a girl riding your Dick with your hand and actually make it believable...KY and lotion only go so far.

Once again I will mention I am not coming from the perspective of a female, but simply stating my prefference,wich is why IM not bothering to change the wording to fit bodice specifically.

Perhaps you should reread what I wrote if your really distressed enough to reply back to it.

"I can have sex whenever I want - and I still masturbate, " Good for you. Since IM coming from the view point of a male and I realize that a lot of guys aren't getting laid "Whenever they want" i said that once again its probably vast majority preference to be having sex over masturbation, its not that IM saying your going to stop masturbating.. but that if one comes next to the other.. I think sex is going to pull ahead.

That's really all I have to say. Enjoi.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

no shit.....every girl gets off...its like guys are horny and talk about, but the women, they just handle business and dont say shit.

This will sound stupid, however, I'm high so I applied this to another saying that holds true. So without further doubt, here is why this saying must be true. Asking if anyone gets off is like asking a writer if he paints. Toys are stupid and talk about it, but lots of heads will handle their business and not say shit. If that holds true, than the statement above about girls masturbating is true. Look at Chewbacca, Hes a 7 foot tall wookie, why in the hell does he want to live on endor, with a buncha 3 foot ewoks. THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! If chewbacca does not make sense, the above statements are true..

EssAyEmEeThreer.

Self-Taught Master of the Chewbacca Defense.

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

This will sound stupid, however, I'm high so I applied this to another saying that holds true. So without further doubt, here is why this saying must be true. Asking if anyone gets off is like asking a writer if he paints. Toys are stupid and talk about it, but lots of heads will handle their business and not say shit. If that holds true, than the statement above about girls masturbating is true. Look at Chewbacca, Hes a 7 foot tall wookie, why in the hell does he want to live on endor, with a buncha 3 foot ewoks. THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! If chewbacca does not make sense, the above statements are true..

/B]

ummmmm... huh :confused:

anyways, every girl i've ever been with has masterbated.. my girl that just went overseas was a freak at that sh!t.. like a few times, we'd be fooling around and then stop for whatever reason, and i'd like go to the shop and get tea or sumthin, come back, and she's like gotten herself off 3 - 4 times in 10 minutes !!

hahah, her favourite way to get off tho, was to just latch onto my leg while i was laying down (picture someone hugging a tree sort of) and just hump and grind my leg and practically strangle me until she literally exploded.. whew ! she said it had something to do with the pressure of rubbing against my leg that pressed her clit into her pubic bone.. apparently that's the trick to it.

ahhh... good times.

hello.

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

Look at Chewbacca, Hes a 7 foot tall wookie, why in the hell does he want to live on endor, with a buncha 3 foot ewoks. THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! If chewbacca does not make sense, the above statements are true..

great point about chewbacca..and as far as female masturbation im pretty sure ALMOST all girls do it..i dont know about ALL though...

I was over at a homeboys house today and saw a little black lab puppy dry hump a big ass golden retrievers face....I stood there in amazement as the family didnt notice what their puppy was doing....then his sister came and told the puppy to stop climbing on the other dog....I almost said "that bitch be mad fucking that other bitches face" but I refrained....just thought you all wanted to know this...

but hey when was the last time you were able to simulate the feeling of a girl riding your Dick with your hand and actually make it believable...KY and lotion only go so far.

I don't think I 've ever even TRIED to simulate that feeling....might be tough...:rolleyes:

Since IM coming from the view point of a male and I realize that a lot of guys aren't getting laid "Whenever they want" i said that once again its probably vast majority preference to be having sex over masturbation, its not that IM saying your going to stop masturbating.. but that if one comes next to the other.. I think sex is going to pull ahead.

That's really all I have to say. Enjoi.

Of course guys can get laid whenever they want. You just gotta go with either sluts, prostitutes or ugly bitches (sometimes all three).

I think if I was a girl I'd be getting myself off all the time. Why would I want some dude's nasty penis in me if I could make myself feel good without compromising myself or risking disease, infection, emotional injury, etc. Fuck penises!..haha.. or is it "penii"?

me and my chick been not together for a month. so when we start talking again i asked her. she was like "of course i fingered myself, when u have dick everyday, and then none, u feel horny."but she didnt do it as much as i choked the chicken. i had her tell me all about when and where. god she turns me on!

Guest Are2

as an addendum to all this, women can also have orgasms in several ways..rubbing, penetration, using the internal muscles surrounding her goodies, and extensive nipple/breast stimulation works as well..

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

I think if I was a girl I'd be getting myself off all the time. Why would I want some dude's nasty penis in me if I could make myself feel good without compromising myself or risking disease, infection, emotional injury, etc. Fuck penises!..haha.. or is it "penii"?

penii? like cactii?

okay you choose..

1.staring at the wall with your hands down your pants..

2.penii and an actual body attached..

I say 2.

Archived