avg age of the 12oz user.

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Lets face it people, for the content of CH0 lately...we should be younger"

seriously tess im kinda shocked the past few months have been a headache for me, so is it just a small minority of minors then, or just the over 20s when they are blacked out drunk! im quite surprised....and yes i can remember reagan too...

Guest Are2

geez...i feel really old when i look at this

what's funny is that some people i know have been writing longer than some of you have been alive (!!!)

Guest Are2

yes...

some of us are beginning to push middle age

my last vacation had a lot to do with writing, but a little to do with meeting people's new children....

now that's scary!

^^ i hear that, one of my friends that i grew up with has a 6 year old daughter now:eek: :eek: i dont get it, i still struggle to pay rent. and one of my other good friends just had a daughter like 2 months ago... hey are2 i think you might know the 2nd 1 from up in b-more years ago(it would shock you)

Originally posted by BIG T

old enough that i am starting to seek help with the loss of my hair!:o

Your not the only one. I've noticed my hair is in retreat as well. I've got my solution figured out...clippers and a #3 attachment. I've got a lot of real estate to go before I implement my plan, but I'm already ready.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This really is a sad day for 12 oz. Beer,

El Mamerro don't need fake ID

Guest platapie

no problem zesto. thats actulyl the first tiem ive ever used the poll catagory. and i just kind adont care anymore. big ups to yo utho.:)

Archived