back with smaller pics

eros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i love phat rabbit:

it aint graff if doesnt have a fill and a shadow

uh....

anyway, i really like these. nice work. somethin different, i'd look at your stuff on a wall before some overused wildstyle.

------------------

poop

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paintman911

eros a2m? i catch alot of your freights out here. i liked that burner you did with whea and erupto i caught on sunday. oh wait, thats not you? weird son, weird.

Originally posted by paintman911:

eros a2m? i catch alot of your freights out here. i liked that burner you did with whea and erupto i caught on sunday. oh wait, thats not you? weird son, weird.

Hmmm.... Can you read? oh wait, you can't. Let me spell it out for you: A-R-E-S. All of those pieces say ares, so shut it bitch!

ares, what's happening? I'm a founding member of the now-defunct Thought Criminals crew down here in Western NC, where summertime means freight paintin and barn bombin.

I dig the way your style is progressing...I've seen old flix of yours and I can see you definitely starting to carve out a style of your own...keep it moving forward...

work

----------------------

rewire:::VHF:::UD

did you do some work on a semi trailer by chance? ...saw an eros one liner last week...

Originally posted by rewire:

ares, what's happening? I'm a founding member of the now-defunct Thought Criminals crew down here in Western NC, where summertime means freight paintin and barn bombin.

I dig the way your style is progressing...I've seen old flix of yours and I can see you definitely starting to carve out a style of your own...keep it moving forward...

work

your not OKE by any chance are you?

Originally posted by rewire:

work

oh yeah... thanks. I think my shit has progressed too. peace....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest circus freak

not bad...... i think that you should work on your color selection a lil and add some fades to your 3d to add some depth...... wait, i suck, dont pay me any attention!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Archived