SCRABBLE JAM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

why hasn't anybody mentioned the chachi? when i saw that piece i started having convulsions and couldn't turn away.

im with you. i liked the chachi alot. it gave me some cool ideas. an scribes can control is fucking unreal. im jealous as shit. i dont even care for all his characters, but his technical skill is fucking out of hand.

Originally posted by and now you choke:

i think it's really cool that people are doing pieces and dedicating them to nace.

too bad noone knows how dalek's a rat.

1. they're not just PEOPLE dedicating their pieces. Nace was in DF as are many of these cats. they're CREW dedicating their pieces to a crew member.

2. i'm not saying i don't belive you, but at least give the scoop of who/when /why dalek was ratting, so it doesn't come off as a silly rumor.

Guest Pilau Hands
thats not poser.thats okae.

ahm...what?

this post is just silly.

all those pieces are silly.

chachi makes me like stuff

oofhah!

the east piece doesnt say east...it says este.

and to whoever is sayin dalek ratted someone out can eat a dick!!! i know the story and no ratting took place...you paranoid piece of 'ish. GET SOME!!! AWWW SHIZZY MY NINJIZZY!!!

GLIZZY STIZZY!!!

GODDAMN...

I'm fucking loving that Dalek shit- I've been a fan for a long time...

That is Okae! And it's fucking sick! Please, what's up with more of his shit?

And what bad can you say about Scribe? Other than Mear, I think he's got the sickest color techniques out there...

um, if that's really OKAE then it must be the same person as POSE. the style is EXACTLY the same. if not, then i'm sayin that its POSE

Originally posted by LEADONE:

hey tough guy, FUCK YOU. if you had those convictions you should have said so at scribble you bitch. you suck i found out who you are and im not going to give fools the pleasure of knowing but sorry sherlock he just got bagged and thats it sorry egotistical shit bag that you think the cops or anyone give a shit who you are. drop a line if you got any sack you faceless pussy. too bad everyone KNOWS your a bitch. sorry you just deserved YOUR card pulled for talking smack on one of the nicest dudes i know

[This message has been edited by LEADONE (edited 08-29-2001).]

i wasn't at scribble, you must have gotten me confused with somebody else. and i'm not talking about myself. as far as i'm concerned, i just think it's shitty that mr.dalek "had to rat" on somebody that i'm not gonna mention...to the point where the other guy had to move out of state to avoid trouble. now, THAT'S FUCKED UP. if you don't agree with that, fine...

and if you had an email adress listed i would drop a line to keep this crap off the board. cripes. i don't even care about this crap it's just plain fucked up to have it not be known.

[This message has been edited by and now you choke (edited 08-29-2001).]

Archived