gather round the fire for i have a girl story to tell.

Tyler Durden

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

who the fuck said anything about tuff...

look just cus i get hot girls i don't neccesarily expect everyone too, but still, you sound like an insecure dork.. have a little fuckin confidence and the problem will solve itself chief!

i dont belive that you get all the HOT ladys mr marlboro. why should i ethier if you were such teh ladys man why the fuck are you here? and actully maybe your hot girls consist of skank ass bitches. but only you will no :o . just dont lie to your self. or us. cowboy

you're supposed to be tyler fucking durden for god's sake. you ought to be the 'fuck off if you ain't with it' master of the fucking universe.

i'm just fucking with you kid. just know that girls will fuck with you all the fucking time. and if shit did get serious between you two, and then shit went bad, it would be your fault. it doesn't matter what really happened, it would be your fault, and she'd make you feel like an asshole about it. so what i'd say you do is try and get on her if you're with it, if not fuck it, and if shit doesn't go the way you wanted, hit up a bar and find another bitch. there are tons of 'em out there kid, it's all about finding the one that will put up with all of your shit.

whats your email address btw

insurrection18@hotmail.com

you're supposed to be tyler fucking durden for god's sake. you ought to be the 'fuck off if you ain't with it' master of the fucking universe

haha believe it or not, right after i made this post, we got into some argument. i told her last week "whatever, do what you want now, bye" and she's all like "why are you being an asshole?"........so i just decided that i dont give a fuck now and if she wants me, she'll come to me. if not, then whatever, fuck it all.

i dont belive that you get all the HOT ladys mr marlboro. why should i ethier if you were such teh ladys man why the fuck are you here? and actully maybe your hot girls consist of skank ass bitches. but only you will no . just dont lie to your self. or us. cowboy

you love to hate me huh? why am i here? i'm here for the same reason you are dude, because i find it entertaining!

:confused:

well i never really go for the girlfriend type either... i got this thing for sluts, they're just more fun... so this one nice girl started to like me recently so i thought why not i'll give it a try... big mistake... so i went home with her, and after 4 years of dating nothing but sluts you sort of get into a routine. so she got all mad, i had to say i was sorry, and still saying it a week later... she is cool and all but i think i will go back to dating sluts.. they are just simpler to handle!:o

Guest RaiD

act like your not interested in her anymore..... i promise you she will persue instead of you persuing her.

Hey Tyler this shit has happened to me a couple times in my day

Dont pursue it anymore, dont call her, or go out of your way to see her and shit. Let her come to you. Just relax and don't think about it. If it was really meant to be than she'll come around. I know how you feel your probably feeling pretty infatuated and her rejection is only making you like her more. Just be cool and stay up. peace.

Guest Canadiano

how come you get so worked up over a girl? You shoudn't. Normally, a brother starts to really like, or love a girl, and then she fucks him over like a goddamn snake. You've only kissed this girl once months ago, and you're talking like she's a problem. Durden - she's not cool. She sounds like a nerd. Jerk off - you'll feel better.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by BIG T

well i never really go for the girlfriend type either... i got this thing for sluts, they're just more fun... so this one nice girl started to like me recently so i thought why not i'll give it a try... big mistake... so i went home with her, and after 4 years of dating nothing but sluts you sort of get into a routine. so she got all mad, i had to say i was sorry, and still saying it a week later... she is cool and all but i think i will go back to dating sluts.. they are just simpler to handle!:o

indeed.

Originally posted by Canadiano

how come you get so worked up over a girl? You shoudn't. Normally, a brother starts to really like, or love a girl, and then she fucks him over like a goddamn snake. You've only kissed this girl once months ago, and you're talking like she's a problem. Durden - she's not cool. She sounds like a nerd. Jerk off - you'll feel better.

You jist dont understand lil' fella

Did you even try being straight forward with her? Like telling her that you weren't looking for a serious relationship either and that you're cool with just hanging out and making out or something? I mean, are you trying to get with her, or trying to just fuck or what? Let her know. Don't let it be up in the air about what you want. That way its on her one way or the other and you know that you did your part in determining the future of it.

Dont pursue it anymore, dont call her, or go out of your way to see her and shit. Let her come to you. Just relax and don't think about it. If it was really meant to be than she'll come around.

yeah, this is what i've done as of late, however, she got all pissy with me about i. so i was just like "um, alright, well nothing appears to be working. so why should i bother?" and she got upset with me. so whatever. i seriously dont care at this point because worrying will do me no good. but thanks.

Did you even try being straight forward with her? Like telling her that you weren't looking for a serious relationship either and that you're cool with just hanging out and making out or something? I mean, are you trying to get with her, or trying to just fuck or what? Let her know. Don't let it be up in the air about what you want. That way its on her one way or the other and you know that you did your part in determining the future of it.

see thats the thing, i told her just that. i mean...cmon...im not a serious person at all usually and even at 19 i'm very irresponsible about certain stuff. so i mean, i told her all that and she wasnt sure whether she wanted a relationship or not. i mean, i'm definetly down with getting a girlfriend right now. i'm DEFINETLY not in this just for the sake of fucking because thats against my morals (as gay as that sounds...) but whatever. no girl is worth this trouble. so i'm just gonna let it play out and see what comes of it i guess.

Originally posted by avils

dude, tyler.. if neither of you want a 'serious' relationship, then you have the perfect opportunity.. sit her down and talk about pursuing a non serious relationship. one where there is plenty of no strings attached sex and whatever and then you both get what you want.. you dont have to call her everyday and vice versa.. trust me man, it's a sweet deal. when my girl went o/s i met this funky hot a$$ chick the very next night and i told her i wasnt down for anything serious and she said "how about we just hang out and have lots of sex ?" so you see, it can happen dude.

if you build it, she will come..

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

waaa waaa waaa waaa does she like me?

grow up softie, this shit reminds me of the vagina monologues

be a man for god's sake!

I like the billboards all over the city that just say Vagina in huge black lettering

he's hella up

Guest whoami
Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

Ahh yes, I was bored. I hate math, but im so damn good at it.

Whats your email?

Archived