Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

nerdism

Mine logs me off every sunday at midnight, well I guess monday morning. So the longest I've been online for is 7 days.

I wear sweaters with collared shirts underneath and my computer is probably my best friend, so I guess I qualify.

Guest platapie

i thaught i was bad.

word you knew bergs nerdin it the fuck up studyin to be a muthafuckin computer tech so i can make that money

but whoever that person is needs to hook it up so i can get my halo cleaned cause i went to the hospital an got my x-rays an my doctor was like "a o you gotta rock this for four more weeks" so i was like "word my recovery time is infuckingcredible" an he said "the force is strong with this one"

so i could use a good polishing around the halo, ive had it on for over a month so i mean i bet it could use a good cleanin, then when i get this off i graduate to neck braces. i can take a muthafuckin bath in the neck brace so no more sponge baths so im excited. word i got a check for over a g in the mail today like woah, im still gettin paid an i dont even work no more....

today was a good day word to your mother

oh i just seen scary movie 2 that shit was horrible. but im sayin tho i liked homeboy with the little crooked hand. thats my boy sept i dont need him stirrin up my mash potatos with his little hand and lickin my turkey an shit but i dont hate, i just wouldnt touch it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this