The First Rule of Freight Club....

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucko!!!!!!

hahahahaha goodness that skulls is gay as fuck ..

i did that the night before 911 pretty ironic huh?

its funny how people like the uglyest shit i do...

hope that derails soon!!!!!!!!

peace!!!!!!!!

egg i still got them spinners if ya need thems hit me up or get a hold of union or crow!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

damn..your friend gets a picture posted....what what ....like your hard?..huh

how about it sucks sucks.....

Damn you just can't keep me out your mouth today. It's funny cause I could give a shit about you. You seem to think your pretty hard with all your internet shit talk. How about you stop trying to talk shit over the net and say something to my face next time you see me.

and yes I think that peice is good.

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Damn you just can't keep me out your mouth today. It's funny cause I could give a shit about you. You seem to think your pretty hard with all your internet shit talk. How about you stop trying to talk shit over the net and say something to my face next time you see me.

and yes I think that peice is good.

ok just remember that you wanted me to say something> when i see you dont be actin like some lil hoe talkin bout oh dog or cmon dude> i wasnt saying shit about you so dont go thinking your name was in my mouth you fucking toy...i just read some shit that needed to get clowned and you just happen to be the joker that wrote it.....as far as when i see you...shit homie you kinda fucked up now cuz your bitch ass will get pumbled if you think you got heart to skwabble....

ps> keep not giving a shit about me...please

Guest kwoeoner
  • 1 month later...

Archived