The First Rule of Freight Club....

Egg Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

That is the first FUCKAS piece i have ever liked...

and that SOO is crunchy as hell, im also diggin the HARSH. That Harsh shit is about as proffessional as it gets,

i heard that jurne and learn are actually openly gay. i met this guy who knows them, he said that they've been dating for over a year, i guess they did some mural for a gay bar. it's cool though, they're allright.......

Guest ment2

wooow shit...

maybe its the fresh oregon potent bud talking but this is some insane shit... i see styles that are like whoa thats so tight cuz i only saw it in sketches and shit but dude pulls off fuckin blackbook styles onto frieghts and its like whoa... too much to process... the horns man horns coming out of the side of shit is so ... fucking just mean and dangerous and like what its like some mario game and you gotta beat daxter or whatever that evil dudes name is... its like his spikes... i never played mario much... cuz i didnt have anything to play it on... but at my cousins house i played video games a bunch and like they had this one game with racing unicycles on crazy tracks... insaaaaaanee...

oh man im just shitfaced...:dazed: :D

hell yeah poops: otter and plum too.

and as far as posting shit about people being gay or straight or whatever on here:

i think that's bullshit.

if it's true: leave the guy and his boy alone.

if not: we don't need another fucking internet graff rumor going around. there are enough already.

leave that shit off of here please.

Archived