i broke my nose again last night...

vinyl junkie

i caught some fuckers head right across my nose last night in the pit, and now the fucker's broke again... it didn't hurt as much as last time, but it still hurt. he hit me and then my eyes immediately started watering... then there there was this kinda sour taste/smell (not blood...) for a second, and then my whole nose just started throbbing and feeling fuzzy... oh, and this time, i actually heard it crack too... that was kinda weird... but, so now i have 2 black eyes and a swollen and bruised nose... this sucks.

so, anyways, now i can't tell if the bridge of my nose is actually flattened out a little, or if if it's just cuz it's swollen... on the up side, my nose was just a little crooked in the bridge from the last time i broke it, and it appears to have straightened out again this time...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ooooh i forgot to mention, i got my stitches out on friday!! They just started poppin off, face feels alot better now, but nose is still bruised..

Ive broken my nose 5 times, started when i was hit in the face with a two by four in like 7th grade...

After that, hockey or fights was usually the culprit behind the other breakings....

Each time, it hurts less and less...

Hope it goes well, you should see mine...its pretty fucked up, and not very straight...:o

what show?

born dead icons is the only band worth mentioning...

and yes, it definately hurt less than the first time, but it's more swollen this time (it gonna get some of those breathe-right strips tomorrow...) and i heard it... that was the thing that really tripped me out... i got hit, heard a crack, and i was like: "whoa! that was the sound body parts breaking! rad! oh, wait... crap that hurts..."

anyways, it barely even hurts anymore, but i can't realy breath through my nose, and half my face is bruised, so it... yeah...

Originally posted by Pistol

fuck bro. guard your grill or at least your nose.

want THE NIGHTOWLS to kick that dude's shoulders, ass for you.

It's NOT a problem.;)

word.

(thats such a crappy saying but oh well i find it funny) :lol:

well... it's been a litlle over 24 hours now, and the swelling has gone down, and i can pretty much breath through my nose now, although it's still whistling a little...

and yes, "hurt, broken, bruised, and bloody" seems to be way to big a part of my life...

Archived