Finals..

Seriously, i dont think i can push anymore microeconomics or anything else for that matter into my head right now..

I hate this time of year, always struggling to stay awake, and stay focused long enough to absorb half of the shit that you read/study/memorize whatever...

All i can think of is being home in the warm virginia sun, driving around with my dog stickin its head out the sunroof..

I hate finals.:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

break ya neck! what up baby boy...!?!?!?!

tease

already did, same shit different day

except today im postin pictures in posts instead of repondin to them for a change but you fuckin me up. shameless knows im playin but im sayin though stop fuckin me up, im doin makros for a day with some funny pictures i found yesterday

an my ass is studyin too, so fuck it, we both suck

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

God, you two squirrels are like machines...just dont stop...;)

nah he keep followin me around an shit do i dunno its on him

hes scarin me though, like i cant get dressed in my room no more an shit cause imma see tease fall out the tree outside my window, where... there isnt a tree so... figure that shit out :lol:

tease i aint even tried yet to get my name on some titties, im fallin off, i think imma get around to it never, but imma try an imma let you know if i do tho, so well see

Archived