Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
another loser

what we see in the light.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mike tyson

revok and skrew proving floaters are cool.

NICE WAY 2 FUCK UP A YARD WRITE RIP NACE ON A BUILDING NEAR A YARD/LAYUP......

NO DISS RESPECT 2 NACE- OR THOSE U KNEW HIM.

JUST STATE'N A FACT....:D

Guest 5th wheel

nice post...wheres the fem9 dedications from....

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Where are all the train dorks who talk shit about people painting over numbers? look rght there, Revok did it, someone complain.

...you fucking toy....it seems like your trying to imply because its revok nobody will talk shit....i could give a fuck about the numbers on train dork level....but i love seeing toys like you giving somebody strokes because of there graffiti name.........fuck your heroes go buy a mag!

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

merz has a dope throw

?????????????WHAT????Thats the ugliest thing I've ever seen-

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

...you fucking toy....it seems like your trying to imply because its revok nobody will talk shit....i could give a fuck about the numbers on train dork level....but i love seeing toys like you giving somebody strokes because of there graffiti name.........fuck your heroes go buy a mag!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:werd up!

Guest illwill

havent seen many revok fr8's, not really feelin it.

femme's dedication's location? 100 guesses?

lets see.......1)um in okinawa japan?

damn i love being a dumbass.

they are ill though. how about a closer pic of em?

ok thread

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

I wasn't giving Revok strokes, I was saying all the kids on here are, which is why they wont say shit cause they jock him. You know if that was some toy that had gone over the numbers people would have been talking shit first thing. I havent bought a graff mag in a year. Eat a dick faggot.

Guest crack is wack

i guess he aint used to it cuz there are no numbers to avoid on streets. that city scapes the illest of all...

hey, i will get another damn near e2e by revok only soon, and did we (another loser and i) ever post the sever/hense whole car and the ceaze/hense e2e? i found my camera (ha, i am a dumbass... left it in my girl's car) and will find that local e2e peace.

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

I wasn't giving Revok strokes, I was saying all the kids on here are, which is why they wont say shit cause they jock him. You know if that was some toy that had gone over the numbers people would have been talking shit first thing. I havent bought a graff mag in a year. Eat a dick faggot.

try to talk your way out sucka....you got clowned nothing personnel like i said on that other thread you just happened to be the joker that wrote it...i get a kick of clownin toys on these boards dont write some dumb ass remark like you did and you wont get clowned....

as far as telling me to eat a dick...shit homie its a small world ill probaLLY run in to you sometime and im guessing you will bitch the fuck out.....fucking new jack

Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

I BUY MAGAZINES....whats wrong with that?

nothing....as a matter of fact i havnt seen the new issue of scribble mabey you could hook a brotha up