This is ridiculous....it IS may right??

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You wouldn't be saying that if you got the shit seven months of the year.....

exactly. And if it was snow coupled with MILD tempratures, it would be great, but its accompanied by 4-6 months of fucking hell freezing over tempratures. Winter here sucks the life out of you....anything that has to be done outside is dreaded...and the entire travel time is spent focusing on getting where your going before you freeze to death. Freezing nosehairs when you breathe in...numb hands...scraping ice off the car after unplugging it...sliding through intersections on the ice...misery....

but if you want all that I'd be happy to go live in australia in your place...

Guest common1779

i live in hawaii. i havent been in snow. except when i was little.. i went up to alaska. though i forget what its like. i guess i you have to deal with snow all the time it sucks.. but if youre not in a snowy place, itll be somewhat cool.. i dont know.. thats what i think

i would rather constant freezing than constant heat, its a bitch trying to sleep at night and when you wake up in the morning

yer by all means if it were possible i would love to switch with you...were did you say that picture was taken?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I DO know where you live and I can feel your pain. I was going to start a thread exactly like this as I too awoke to about 3 inches of fucking snow. The last few weeks have been 1 week nice, the next week snow and cold. What the fuck is this shit??? I'm so fucking sick of living here you wouldn't believe. Now I'm in a pissed off mood until the fucking shit melts away.....

:mad:

yea this city sucks....and iam in all this shit cause of my friends........fuck everything iam outtie.....

Archived