This is ridiculous....it IS may right??

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I DO know where you live and I can feel your pain. I was going to start a thread exactly like this as I too awoke to about 3 inches of fucking snow. The last few weeks have been 1 week nice, the next week snow and cold. What the fuck is this shit??? I'm so fucking sick of living here you wouldn't believe. Now I'm in a pissed off mood until the fucking shit melts away.....

:mad:

Guest platapie

thats fuckign horse shit ese. you should seriously get teh fuck out of anywhere that snows in may.

its been nice here in sunny california :lol:

but yeah i guess that sucks for you

i love the snow, cant wait till we get some this year the only snow we have had around here lasted all of a fucking two weeks :heated:

Guest RaiD

this thread has inspired me to make a "take a flick of your hood thread". when i get out of school im taking some flicks of my town and shit and encourage others to do the same...

Guest Eski

whoa snow. if ya hate snow move to aus , it dosent snow over here...its just hot most of the time .

I feel bad for TT boy cause while the snow has melted away here, hes really getting shit on. Now for me atleast its just a little cold.

please believe my motto for this year is Vancouver ho! If I spend another winter here I'll be forced to shoot myself...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

its fucking may and i just shoveled 2 feet of snow from my driveway!!!!!!!! two months and im fucking gone!

I had to do my entire fucking drive because my car got stuck. Accidents everywhere, fuck this shit....

Why doesn't anyone feel sorry for me too???

Guest Smok

Yeah, I woke up to the same shit man, around 9:30 we got a crazy blizzard.

I think someone fucked up on the seasons this year, December we had no snow, and you could walk around in a t-shirt, now in May we're getting fucking blizzards.

damn it ese!!! i hate you...you just showed me what i dream about waking up to, here in australia it is always warm or hot.. please belive i wake up to the sun in my faceevery morning and i hate it!

that pic you showed with the snow made me oh so crave the snow

ill trade with you anyday!!

Archived