Blink ATX

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

BTW i graduated assfuck and yes i went to college, it was gay and a waste of my time and the classes were to easy, thats why im going to be an IT, thrash corporate networks ahah ok not really.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

One dictionary that does deal with "mook" is the recently published Volume Two of the excellent Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (which I will call "HDAS" to save space). According to HDAS, "mook" means "an ineffectual, foolish, or contemptible person," so your definition is certainly in the ballpark. The earliest citation HDAS lists is from 1930.

As to the origin of "mook," HDAS ventures that it is probably a variation on "moke," a slang term dating back to the middle of the 19th century. "Moke" means several things: originally, it was a slang and dialect term in England for a donkey, but it has also been used as a term of contempt for a Black person or any dark-skinned person. But "moke" has also been used since at least 1855 to mean "a foolish or inconsequential person," which certainly ties it to "mook." Unfortunately, no one has any clear idea of where "moke" came from. So I guess we'll both just have to keep digging.

~have a nice day gentlemen.

thank you.

Originally posted by cmeup

:rolleyes: AHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

dude, fucking ATX = location son.

AWWWWWWWWWWWSTUN TEXXXASS nigguh.

;) didnt you see my steez below tha brandi' piece?

come on now..

tease:lol:

Ahhhh......thanks for clearing that up. But you could see where the confusion would arise....

I think tease should post some flicks of blinks' work........

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

One dictionary that does deal with "mook" is the recently published Volume Two of the excellent Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (which I will call "HDAS" to save space). According to HDAS, "mook" means "an ineffectual, foolish, or contemptible person," so your definition is certainly in the ballpark. The earliest citation HDAS lists is from 1930.

As to the origin of "mook," HDAS ventures that it is probably a variation on "moke," a slang term dating back to the middle of the 19th century. "Moke" means several things: originally, it was a slang and dialect term in England for a donkey, but it has also been used as a term of contempt for a Black person or any dark-skinned person. But "moke" has also been used since at least 1855 to mean "a foolish or inconsequential person," which certainly ties it to "mook." Unfortunately, no one has any clear idea of where "moke" came from. So I guess we'll both just have to keep digging.

~have a nice day gentlemen.

thank you.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

hey blink!!

YOUR A FAG!!!!!! :p

there's a sticky on the first page of Channel Zero, Moe Lester.

I think you should check it out :D

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

well blink, if you dont have a driveway..where does your daddy park his range rover?

i dont live at home anymore esse.

im not 16 either.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT THE FUCK...DUDE YOUR A FUCKIN WHITE BOY...WHY DO YOU SAY ESE? WHY DO YOU SAY NIGGA? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, PUSSY ASS POSER...god damn you such an annoying faggot....if you hate the god damn forum then leave, stop coming up on here, capping on everything, then getting defensive when we are nice and tell you the truth about how much of a worthless boy-toy you are....go get anal fucked you man whore

Guest NoamChomsky

Open wide hoe

swishballs on yo face son

PBNOAM(Please Believe Noam)

I was going to hate on Blink but now im starting to get a headache from reading his posts.I miss ***G*** aka *Police Chief Wiggum*.Saved by zeroooooo.

Originally posted by blink_ATX

well first off i dont have a driveway, so you are a moron. SEcond, none of you are worthtwo shits, you talk of ingorance yet everything you say is either unintellegent, superficial or hgihly ignorant. I have asked amny a soul about this acronym FUCK and guess whose wrong...

I'll let you "smart" fuckers figure it out. It seems that in the haven of your wonderful little board here, i have uncovered the striking truth behind you pathetic losers. I honour you to meet me in person, especially you cmeup, if you live in my city???? Dear god may have mercy on your pathetic soul. To those of you who say I pasted and copied, well lets just say INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

anyhoo graffiti is abso lutley worthless and im turnning all of you in.

l0rd Ka0s

(not lord of kaos, faggots)

i have taken 2 years of college english. there are SOO many things wrong with that little outburst. "smart" fuckers?

*(punches you in the balls)*

Guest NoamChomsky

I voted you were god's gift to the intelligentsia.Do you know what that word means?It does not mean you are intelligent.College was "to" easy,huh?

PB&JNOAM(Peanut Butter and Jelly Noam)

Guest whoami

i dont live at home anymore esse.

im not 16 either.

woah a lot going for you?

well first off i dont have a driveway, so you are a moron. SEcond, none of you are worthtwo shits, you talk of ingorance yet everything you say is either unintellegent, superficial or hgihly ignorant. I have asked amny a soul about this acronym FUCK and guess whose wrong...

l0rd FagG0ts

(not lord of faggots)

Uh, I was under the impression that you lost that argument...

Guest me IS cool

I was under the impression that blink_ATX lived in East LA? Damn if not I gotta get off this shit now. :eek:

• 1 year later...

Archived