O'CLOCK 156

Peds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by shadokrusher

and get back to me on that barbed wire comment when you try climbing through razor spiral wires 2 feet in diameter (approximately 2/3 of a meter) that rest atop a 15 foot gate with the half inch hole sizes so ur feet can't be used to slip into the spacings,

my god, DC is the worst for trans. the WMATA gestopo the metro system like crazy, they protect the cars like its the holy fucking grail. not to mention that in DC, if your arested by transit cops or airport secuirity your are screened as a possible terrorist, which can take days. i've rarley seen any tags on the out side of cars, maybe 2 or 3 since i can remember as a little kid. and according to that book "Free Agents" only ONE, I repeat ONE, car has ever been peiced side to side.

PS. if you havn't read this book, the shit has some crazy ass stories. fun reading, cool pics too.

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

did you enjoy the dvd? that part when the guy spitt on him from the window is butter!!

a bit late here but what video is this and where can i get it???..i love oclocks stuff and it would be sweet to have a video with some of his action...any info would be appreciated

thanks

I heard that oclock snorts coke off of girls forehead right before he busts a nut in their eye. True?

Anyone who can catch a tag that quick is cool. Anyone who can get deported is also cool. I really don't like french people, but I think oclock basically saves the country.

ohjeez I heard that oclock snorts coke off of girls forehead right before he busts a nut in their eye. True?

Anyone who can catch a tag that quick is cool. Anyone who can get deported is also cool. I really don't like french people, but I think oclock basically saves the country.

hatetown ups to oclock man..

:mad: i know that parisian graffiti scene is fucked up but oclock is not the only one who saves the country :/

I dont know about all that but I know this guys up as fuck, I seen this dudes shit it that jet li movie and some friends just brought back footage from that way and i was like dammmm. I never seen anyone tag so much or so close together and not spread the stuff out its just everywhere like every 2 feet. WORKAHOLIC! Take a vacation! OCLOCK ROCKS! 156!:king:

Originally posted by LUL

:shook: razor wire? fuck me, sounds on top! with razor wire comes the death of train writin. u doin rooftops in nyc? sounds hardcore

:lol:

BUMP OCLOCK! FUCKIN ON IT

not tryin to start the pointless europe vs us argument but...

you cross the lake and try yourself,

get deported just like o clock

which by the way i have mad respect for, seems like a crazy manbeast.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived