Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ceso One SAF

sew...philly

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well i dont really feal sew's work, im not sure exactly why.It just doesent do anything for me.I mean i know he can paint pretty damn good but im just not digging most of his stuff, just my 2 cents on sew.Peace

Originally posted by From Autumn

you know you have made an impact when they put your work in playstation games.

OR.you are lucky to be associated with the production of the game..and then only put your graff in and nothing from anyone else in FX.nice job

Guest HESHIANDET

word to cheerleader for setting the record straight.....

word to agua dog's return.

Guest HESHIANDET

wyws is the poorest excuse for anything ever......."plese believe"

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

word to cheerleader for setting the record straight.....

word to agua dog's return.

yea for real i think he set everything straight, good points said bump for sew

Guest HOST18 DYM

I'm not even gonna bother.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by systemdict

When did dan1 bomb?

Anyone care to answer this?

Guest emothug
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

This is the sound of Jealously. How do you know what Sew does? cause you didn't see it in the newest issue of scribble? People say the same shit about FX but go nowhere near the bronx to know shit.

Hi im from philadelphia, and i see what goes on and sew has not bombed in a quite sometime.

a few things:

host18: youre not gonna bother doing what? you tried to pull my card, saying i didnt know what i was talking about....maybe YOU dont know what youre talkin about...you dont catch me tryin to politick about the bronx...just cause sew is FX dont mean you know his resume...you dont anything about philly.

the comments about danone: well, i gotta elaborate on this...maybe emothug can help me out...JESC we all agree bombed hard..he did his shit, and gets props from all philadelphians. DANone i neve rthought bombed, but PRSTAR recently SWORE to me that danone was the same dan who bombed with the targets. i find it hard to believe, but PRSTAR is boys with danone, and he swore to me its the same dan. if its true, that target-dan got up a hella lot. if its not, then you can shift danone to the PF list and JESC remains as the sole bomber.....this would also mean that PRSTAR is f'in crazy...but thats not too far from the realm of possibilities either. any input, emothug?? i always thought the target dan had too much of a philly hand...wasnt danone...but PRSTAR swore up and down to me last week that its the same dan.

and yeah, AGUA is back around late may...the BDR BBQ is already being organized.

Originally posted by cheerleader

a few things:

...you dont anything about philly.

hahah

Guest kasmoney

yea i always thought that danone the legal wall rider was the same kid that fucked up philly as dan..you can tell by most of his shit now that he got ill can control so he had to come up from sum where...

cheerleader when you writing your book?

whens that bbq?

Guest cover .

and yeah, AGUA is back around late may...the BDR BBQ is already being organized.

ahh the BDR days..

i should scan some of the Be Down Rugged blackbook pages i got for some viewing pleasure.

i caught this AGUA white out tag .. with a caption..

"BACK TO WEST HELL"

lmao...we all been repping west hell for years now...the NEP philly kids stay fubu-ed and enyce-ed out...the west hell posse stays on track bikes and white-tee trooper style. we keep it gully, no doubt.

Guest HESHIANDET

ouch...that has trouble written all over it. i'll hollar at the balto. fellers if you like.

Re: cheerleader

Originally posted by da burg

yo cheerleader hit me up with an email i got a couple Questions

daburg717@yahoo.com

why not ask them here? i dont know you....just ask here.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

ouch...that has trouble written all over it. i'll hollar at the balto. fellers if you like.

reo and pedal are having it at pdeals crib i think....i think. just call them cats...i got nothing to do with this event. i guess kos would be interested as well....sure, call em.