sew...philly

Ceso One SAF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

word to cheerleader for setting the record straight.....

word to agua dog's return.

yea for real i think he set everything straight, good points said bump for sew

Guest emothug
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

This is the sound of Jealously. How do you know what Sew does? cause you didn't see it in the newest issue of scribble? People say the same shit about FX but go nowhere near the bronx to know shit.

Hi im from philadelphia, and i see what goes on and sew has not bombed in a quite sometime.

a few things:

host18: youre not gonna bother doing what? you tried to pull my card, saying i didnt know what i was talking about....maybe YOU dont know what youre talkin about...you dont catch me tryin to politick about the bronx...just cause sew is FX dont mean you know his resume...you dont anything about philly.

the comments about danone: well, i gotta elaborate on this...maybe emothug can help me out...JESC we all agree bombed hard..he did his shit, and gets props from all philadelphians. DANone i neve rthought bombed, but PRSTAR recently SWORE to me that danone was the same dan who bombed with the targets. i find it hard to believe, but PRSTAR is boys with danone, and he swore to me its the same dan. if its true, that target-dan got up a hella lot. if its not, then you can shift danone to the PF list and JESC remains as the sole bomber.....this would also mean that PRSTAR is f'in crazy...but thats not too far from the realm of possibilities either. any input, emothug?? i always thought the target dan had too much of a philly hand...wasnt danone...but PRSTAR swore up and down to me last week that its the same dan.

and yeah, AGUA is back around late may...the BDR BBQ is already being organized.

Guest kasmoney

yea i always thought that danone the legal wall rider was the same kid that fucked up philly as dan..you can tell by most of his shit now that he got ill can control so he had to come up from sum where...

cheerleader when you writing your book?

whens that bbq?

Guest cover .
Originally posted by cheerleader

and yeah, AGUA is back around late may...the BDR BBQ is already being organized.

ahh the BDR days..

i should scan some of the Be Down Rugged blackbook pages i got for some viewing pleasure.

i caught this AGUA white out tag .. with a caption..

"BACK TO WEST HELL"

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by cheerleader

ouch...that has trouble written all over it. i'll hollar at the balto. fellers if you like.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

ouch...that has trouble written all over it. i'll hollar at the balto. fellers if you like.

reo and pedal are having it at pdeals crib i think....i think. just call them cats...i got nothing to do with this event. i guess kos would be interested as well....sure, call em.

Guest kasmoney

yo cheer dont talk about the NEP heads not all of us rock fubu or did rock it..im so n so im dis im dat but yall just wick wick wack!

polo shirts n phillies hats til im in the wood box under the ground..tryin to be under the underground....high as shit!

i wanna go paintin at sum chill train yards..sum one hit me up!

kasrockdoper..nbh!

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Niser is about to get dipped on :P

Give me a box, you bring your boys I'll bring my corny NEP boys. :king: :king: :king:

lol...yall NEP kids know us west hell kids gotta get a shot in......rakan and all the KMD kids used to just rip on us all day....me and nemel would ride our bikes up to the KMD corner and chill out and get ripped on...we all got love for NEP, just gotta get my shots in! you know yall be crackin on the track bike steelo......

one love.

THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE!!

I agree with cheer, sew definitely should have wasted his talent and spent all his time recycling old philly masters' tag styles and walk around with ultra flat bubble gum black and just wrote on stuff. He would have earn the respect of so many outstanding kraftsman. Now that he's pushing 30, has a kid and wife a great job a new car what does he have to show for it. what a waste! And to think,,, Sew doing what he enjoyed doing instead of what is expected from the rest of the city... Now that's wrong. To bomb from 89 when he started to 96 whhen he quit, never claiming to be a bomber or king or all city. And still doing tons of illegal pieces all over north philly. in the mid 90's And is a descrace to philly because of his achievements as a true artist painting with many of the legends from

around the world. OH WELL! Sew never was a bomber and never will be. although he did his share. Being so young and WAK to remeber all his tags and piece in 89 -93. RISE68, ZORK, SERM, PAKE. You can impress every body But one thing is for sure. SEW got nothing but love for the people that just do what they do!

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew00.jpg'>

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew000.jpg'>

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew01.jpg'>

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew02.jpg'>

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew03.jpg'>

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew04.jpg'>

www.yourmamazhouse.com/sew/sew05.jpg'>

yo cat in the hat...i stated clearly that sew is ill at what he does, and that i respect him for it. he could paint circles around me in the genre. but as you said he admits, hes not a bomber, never claimed to be...so the original comment was simply that he IS a legal writer....maybe that means nothign to you, but to a lot of us in graff, thats a big distinction in terms of rep and "impact" (as it was put)...i mean that in terms of philly graff, sew did not have an "impact" on aynone that i know, unless soemoen was trying to learn how to be an FX-style nyc piecer. if you WERE, then yeah, hes amazing. but i personally dont know too many philadelphians that were/are trying to be down with that steez. more power to the god for having a good life/wife etc....but that aint something that you only get if you do legals...lots of us who bombed have good lives happening too....i got my shit together like a motherfucker. i dont wish sew any ill will, just setting the record straight like i usually do on here....sew is a great piecer. just not much of a actual GRAFFITI (read: illegal) writer here in philly.

Archived