Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

ATTENTION CHICAGO WRITERS....

i will be in chicago this coming friday until tuesday and i have yet to hook up or talk to any chi-town writers.... i have no clue about the scene there and i would enjoy hitting some fr8s or walls with someone who lives there.....

so if anyone who reads this is interested please e-mail me...it is in my profile

i dont nessecearily need to hook up with anyone but if you could give me any info on the scene there it woul be much appreciated.

sorry to start a thread for this but i have had no success so far in my attemps to speak to any writer from chicago....

thanks for you attention.

Originally posted by krowteN

you gotta love it.

Normally id probably say something close to that.....but I didnt...I guess if you dont know the right people its hard to try and meet new peeps...especially over the net...have fun in chi-town...

chitown visit?

hit me up as to the dates and places you'll be. e mail me with further info i.e. where you're from, what you've done or where your head is at. chicago is fun, if you know ahead of time that there's nothing shy about CHICAGO. reply off this site to my e-mail. parkingmeters@hotmail.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this