media influences by technological advancement

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

Its not that the world is filled with stupid people or that humans of lesser intelligence even exist. It is the presence of technology, which we welcome with open arms, that creates complete automation in our transactions. Leaving some of us un-able to complete processes of logical thinking and an individual ability to think upon our own devices. One might call this the information age, but we here in the states are bombarded day by day with useless facts, rumors, and pieces of information that have little relevance to life in general. More and more speculation is to be had about lesser and lesser ideals that have no basis for human progression.

Religious sects and political parties pop-up like franchises, changing ideas and resetting human values of which to live by. Call me a libertarian, or call me a Democrat, maybe I am a black or an African-American, am I white or am I Hispanic, my speech is studded with slang words, but I am not from that neighborhood. Society through this wonder of automation and grave advances in technology has fallen into a rut of classification to better an understanding of the world around us. The actual explanation for this might come from the lack of a material creator. Science and man’s need to progress is only driven by his complete lack of affirmation that he is inferior to anything unseen by the human eye.

However the truth be told, it is evident by all, if you dare to look, that human nature is to be greedy, and it is to be authoritarian. If you look long enough at our past you will find that throughout our short history, we have killed in the name of many gods, many causes and many ideals, that in the end, change, as does the tide. This of course is an extremely feasible argument since the history books can lie. Although if they do and the truth be found, it only again proves mans natural pull towards deception. So it goes to show that this natural ability to destroy one another in the name of a great cause; religion, imperialism, and now capitalism, we find that the media is just another subsidiary of the machines overall functionality. Much like a car engine, which needs to be cooled by the radiator or catalyzed by the spark plugs igniting gasoline.

We will call the catalyst in our realm of this argument, the media. Which keeps the people through heresy accounts from seeing blatant truths. At one end of that spectrum someone will lose and someone will come across a great gain in the name of either fame, which is fueled in most cases by money, or power. Power, which goes back to the origin of natural human instincts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

whered you cut and paste that from blink? cause do to your previous posts i know you are not that intelligent to write somthing liek that. give credit to the author

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If you're gonna copy/paste, at least give credit to the author. Beer,

El Mamerro

Hahahaha, me and platie wrote the same thing at the same time. WHOA CRAZY NUTS TELEPATHY ROCK 2002!!!! Beer,

Guest blink_ATX

im not copying and pasting jack shit, i just chose in earlier posts to have weak ass arguments for the sake of first impressions. Its something i perform well at since its my human nature, TO BE DECEPTIVE!!!! ahahahaahhaah

and not to mention in at work so i have no choice but to feel intellegent adn most of that prose comes from dealing with tech support calls all day...

"oh my cd player doesnt work, im not sure what a stereo is"

ACTUAL QOUTE FROM ONE OF MY CALLS!!!!

Anyone with basic knowledge of online bulletin boards knows the formatting on that first post is the result of a copy/paste. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest blink_ATX

you know nothing, I wrote that entire thing, and if youthink any different i will honour your attempt at finding the original author.

loser, you simple logic to figure it out and go read the midwest bombing thread, you see how long it ook me to reply to smart with a solid example to back my arguement?

dont be an ass and quit bieng jealous.

of

l0rd Ka0s

Guest platapie

yeah sure you typed that whole thign all by yourself blink;)

your so smart. look mom no hands

Originally posted by blink_ATX

loser, you simple logic to figure it out

My simple logic can't figure out what the hell this means. Please, PLEASE learn to write well before you attempt to take on big subjects. Beer,

El Mamerro

Edit*:

If you would an example; the word fuck is displayed as a foul four letter word holding to many meanings from copulation to character insult. When in fact this word derives form th acronym Fornication Under the Consent of the King, being king henry the 8th. At the time of his rule it was valid to say "he fucked" as a shorte version of... well you get the picture.

I suppose this is your "solid argument" in the Midwest bombing thread... please believe this is an old-ass urban legend and is completely wrong. Come correct or don't come at all.

Guest blink_ATX

look asshole, im at work and im replying to your pathetic asses while hearing "i got surround level turned all the way up and imnot getting anything..." so lay off i meant to type use...

and yes id bet my life on the fact that i wrote it all assfuck

Guest whoami
Originally posted by El Mamerro

If you're gonna copy/paste, at least give credit to the author. Beer,

El Mamerro

:lol: :lol: :lol: I swear its all this fucking 16 year old does....And blink how about quitting drinking and driving and stopping the encouragement of killing writers like NACE who get up more than you in a week than you do in the bathroom stalls at your school in 2 years...

Guest platapie

who cares if your at work? i dont i dont think mammero does ethier. if you dont have the time to argue your point dont comeback.

Guest blink_ATX

no its not an urban legend you dumbshit, its in a very large amount ofhistory books and you sir havejust proven your immenent ignorance. If i were you i would pull my foot outta my stomach so one doesnt die of suffocation.

l0rd Ka0s

I don't think it's possible to be imminently ignorant. You either are or you aren't, except if one contracts Altzheimer's, or something similar. Are we talking about a "Ignorance will commence in 5...4...3..." type scenario? Does the penguin really fly when no one's looking? Will Mamerro need assisted care? All this, next time, on the days of our 12oz lives.

Guest blink_ATX

well im still waiting for the punch line...

and come on the tough guy, you talk all this shit saying my argument is an "urban legend" yet you come up with no solid evidence. Give me a couple fo days and i will find it from a valid source.

nuff said

you want more???

l0rd Ka0s

Guest NoamChomsky

BEARDO:You know why the fuckin people love me?Cuz im fuckin real!I tell you what the fuck is on my mind!Okay!?

Noam:Okay.

BEARDO:All day every day,para siempre.

ok so my crack ass is guessing your from texis hence the ATX in your name means at texas.

so since everything is bigger in texas, that could mean..

your a bigger moron

your dumbfuck mouth is bigger than normal

your ass is big due to the large amount of dicks in it

or chill the fuck out who give as damn... your just words on my screen

Guest NoamChomsky

"Let the record show that the defendant was grabbing his genitals in a suggestive manner".

[Fuck] is a very old word, recorded in English since the 15th century (few acronyms predate the 20th century), with cognates in other Germanic languages. The Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (Random House, 1994, ISBN 0-394-54427-7) cites Middle Dutch fokken = "to thrust, copulate with"; Norwegian dialect fukka = "to copulate"; and Swedish dialect focka = "to strike, push, copulate" and fock = "penis". Although German ficken may enter the picture somehow, it is problematic in having e-grade, or umlaut, where all the others have o-grade or zero-grade of the vowel.

AHD1, following Pokorny, derived "feud", "fey", "fickle", "foe", and "fuck" from an Indo-European root peig2 = "hostile"; but AHD2 and AHD3 have dropped this connection for "fuck" and give no pre-Germanic etymon for it. Eric Partridge, in the 7th edition of Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English (Macmillan, 1970), said that "fuck" "almost certainly" comes from the Indo-European root *peuk- = "to prick" (which is the source of the English words "compunction", "expunge", "impugn", "poignant", "point", "pounce", "pugilist", "punctuate", "puncture", "pungent", and "pygmy"). Robert Claiborne, in The Roots of English: A Reader's Handbook of Word Origin (Times, 1989) agrees that this is "probably" the etymon. Problems with such theories include a distribution that suggests a North-Sea Germanic areal form rather than an inherited one; the murkiness of the phonetic relations; and the fact that no alleged cognate outside Germanic has sexual connotations.

that came from part of the debunking of the fuck origin myth at :

http://www.snopes2.com/language/acronyms/fuck.htm

some of the many other sites that also debunk this myth are:

http://www.globalsubculture.com/regulars/d...q/drew0009.html

http://www.urbanlegends.com/language/etymo...ymology_of.html

http://www.wordorigins.org/errors.htm

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_268b.html

Guest blink_ATX

say rookie, shut yo gay ass mouth and get a job.

In plain English, this means the term's origin is likely Germanic, even though no one can as yet point to the precise word it came down to us from out of all the possible candidates. Further, a few scholars hold differing pet theories outside of the Germanic origin one, theories which appear to have some holes in them.

in plain english no one scholar has yet to point out the exact meaning, and debunk does not mean "proven wrong". This just means that its an argumnenitive, not a proven. I might alos add that what that moron put on his site for the FUCK acronym is incorrect, where i read the def was in a history book, and it was more than one book.

anyhoo this is on the wrong thread this thread is about these idiots trying to find the real author(me) of the prose written above.

Dude, just fucking accept it... everyone, their mothers, and their fucking pet rocks know the acronym thing is absolutely incorrect, and that this "history" book(s) you are talking about is complete bullshit. 1) Any self-respecting history book will stay away from even suggesting anything about the word "fuck", and 2) I can guarantee that brushing up on a contemporary etymology reference journal will further prove you wrong. Maybe it won't give the total accurate origins of the word, but it will definitely tell you the acronym thing is wrong.

Second, and sticking to the topic at hand, ok, maybe you did write that up above. It's still copy/pasted from something you had lying around. And it's still a bunch of decorated gibberish that could've been stated in a few, concise sentences.

"Science and man’s need to progress is only driven by his complete lack of affirmation that he is inferior to anything unseen by the human eye."

Could this be any more pretentiously written? A prime example of unnecessary embellishment, which results in nobody understanding what the hell you're trying to say. Lose the arrogance, learn about clarity and brevity, and maybe I'll take your rants half-seriously. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest blink_ATX

aight you can have this one, but look!!!

in the sense of the argumment whether or not its an acronym i did come hard. So back up on off my assnigga fo i cap you one form my AE.

Archived