son 'ova bitch!

dai

alright i just get out the shower, and im talkin to this girl on the phone...when all of a sudden i feel the refreshing pleasure of a piece of glass stabbing deep into my heel. suprised, i kicked my heel back fast and cut myself in the shin with the glass sticking out of my heel. the whole time im screaming "FUCKIN! SON OVA BITCH!" she's all sounding sympathetic and worrying asking what happened...so i tell her what happens (at the same time im watching blood pour from my shin) she justs starts busting out laughing. i know im going to be laughing about it later, after i finish pulling the glass out of my heel and my shin stops bleeding.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im suprised i hardly felt that shit it my heel, its about half a pins length, and there was barely enough room to grab it with tweezers. Pistol, no need to kill her, she'll see how funny it is to be 'penetrated' later :P

Originally posted by dai

im suprised i hardly felt that shit it my heel, its about half a pins length, and there was barely enough room to grab it with tweezers. Pistol, no need to kill her, she'll see how funny it is to be 'penetrated' later :P

yep, you know what this means..

good ole chozers remedy is the old bumpin her in the betty browneye.

who gets the last laugh.........bitch.

Archived