some of my favorite fr8s

Ski Mask

the reason im saying all this is cause im not hating ,but if i did that (being small time ) fools would tear me a new asshole if i posted pics of my shit and didnt cover it all ,if your gonna dodge the bar ,youd be better off painting your piece above the bar. dont worry as soon as i figure how to post ill put some of my pics up...fat caps and big bootie bitches for all!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ese:

no such lucky my friend. 90% of the door contact is on the top of the bar, with maybe a little overhang on to the top 1/2 cm of the front of the bar. Look at stuff over the bar thats 2-3-4 years old....hardly anything scrapped off.

we can always count on our resident train nerd!

Originally posted by LoneStarDestroyer:

you aint kidding about that mone ,is he blind or just intimidated by that bar ,anyways im the LoneStar "MONE",i know i have more style than that ,i be killin them fr8s too no dis intended ,but theres another "MONE" out here in texas so make way...playa!

hahahaha...that's the worst shit i ever heard bro.do you know who mone is, mister?he has been around longer than most on this board.ever heard of BFK?includes members such as Kase2, cavs, sien5 etc.you obviously have no clue about your history.stick to shooting cans, cowboy.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

hal4.jpg

"BIlly, your sister just called me and told me that....what?...BILLY LET GO OF YOUR SISTERS HAIR! BILLY! FUCK YOU! YOU ARENT MY SON ANYMORE! AHHH FUCK LIFE! IM NOW GOING TO SMASH MY FACE THROUGH THIS MONITOR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I REGRET NOTHING!!"

!!!!!! SMASH !!!!!!

your crazy man

Archived