some of my favorite fr8s

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IHATEU:

those and the moan are the only ones that DONT make my cut...

well they cant all be winners now can they big timer... maybe someday pen can get the level of respect you have then he can come on a message board and dis people while hiding behind fake names too... god, that'll be cool... one can only dream

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by MakeYourMark:

dope fliks i love to see fucked up ny shit out of ny......and seym not that i know shit but that sane was probably done by smith....he does mad of those throws...not to mention how long sane has been passed away for.

i don't know the man, and i've seen more of those hollows/no three d sanes than would merit my asking this, but, hey somebody, didn't sane hit the steel hard too? i have a brown/gold smith throw filled with gold in my collection with a sane tag next to it, that's gotta be the legit sane. and no its not still gold!

Originally posted by 23578:

i don't know the man, and i've seen more of those hollows/no three d sanes than would merit my asking this, but, hey somebody, didn't sane hit the steel hard too? i have a brown/gold smith throw filled with gold in my collection with a sane tag next to it, that's gotta be the legit sane. and no its not still gold!

that RTW next to it made me wonder. but I'm still betting on it being a smith not a sane. if anyone wants to weigh in and give their opinion please do, I'd love to know if I've got a real deal sane in my collection...

ive caught about a ton of those sane throws down here and they are for sure done by smith... i think i even caught that exact one before was it on a LEF&C box???

[This message has been edited by BIG T (edited 07-17-2001).]

Originally posted by BIG T:

ive caught about a ton of those sane throws down here and they are for sure done by smith... i think i even caught that exact one before was it on a LEF&C box???

[This message has been edited by BIG T (edited 07-17-2001).]

yeah, thats a LEF&C or it used to be and its a CP with the old logo still showing...cant remember. And I caught that one early last summer so thats probably the one...

Archived