Just had to say

deznatori

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you'll start to notice graffiti in your everyday life, i mean its everywhere. when im riding in a car, my head is constantly glued to the windows, when i watch movies based in large cities or has a 'thug' outlook on it, im looking to see if any bigtimers are up. i was flippin through a 5th grade year book i found when i was cleaning my room, and seen some shit i attempted to 'tag'. haha and remember in middle school, when everyone had there bathroom tag name? its like i was into graffiti before i even knew what it was.

when i first got into graff i started noticing tons of shit in my city that i had driven by everyday without a thought. i notice it so much. i'll talk to the avarage joes about graffiti and they're like "non in this town" but than i go out and find tons of shit. it's great i love graff!

you'll start to notice graffiti in your everyday life, i mean its everywhere. when im riding in a car, my head is constantly glued to the windows, when i watch movies based in large cities or has a 'thug' outlook on it, im looking to see if any bigtimers are up. i was flippin through a 5th grade year book i found when i was cleaning my room, and seen some shit i attempted to 'tag'. haha and remember in middle school, when everyone had there bathroom tag name? its like i was into graffiti before i even knew what it was.

thanks for the newsbreak herb, did you think someone didn't realize that graffiti existed?

Archived