day 4, sentence 6...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seeking is on a Top Secret mission, this mission requires much travel and is surely too dangerous to divulge details. Please keep him in your hearts, minds and prayers as he battles the unseen.

Guest NoamChomsky

Hmmmm.Travelling and world dom?Sounds like he's playing in the Risk world championship in Vegas this weekend.Cool,I guess,but tha real icy hot stunnas play Axis&Allies.

Guest NoamChomsky

At work we play it almost everyday.Shit goes on for hours.Does anyone know if there is an online version?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ACTUALLY...what really happened was that seeking was kidnapped by a bunch of crazy scientists so they could study the lifeforms that dwell in his dredlocks...dont believe the hype

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

ACTUALLY...what really happened was that seeking was kidnapped by a bunch of crazy scientists so they could study the lifeforms that dwell in his dredlocks...dont believe the hype

Please believe, one does not attain 12oz Crew status with out being able to escape from some weak ass scienTITs... Seeking need transportation so he allowed himself to be captured and moved, then he simply broke his shakles and walked out of the lab.

*cut to shot of Seeking's silohette, dreadlocks bouncing, as lab explodes in the background...

You ninjas fail to realize that the life of a 12oz Mod is a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Guest railroadjerk

yo seeking. you want to sneak me in nugga? please believe its the only way...haha peace.

Guest platapie

he was already here. seekign was brakeing bitches out here liek no ones beeeznassssssssssssss.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

whoa god damn, "please believe" is like a mother fuckin phenomenon here....that was a good answer smart

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i had noticed an increase in posts by smart. please beleive i shoot all the scientists i see in the James Bond video game, even if it means i fail. I bet SI DID get captured by scientists. i bet they have him strapped down in a lab, extracting his DNA, so they can clone him and make an army of seeking's. scary.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i had noticed an increase in posts by smart. please beleive i shoot all the scientists i see in the James Bond video game, even if it means i fail. I bet SI DID get captured by scientists. i bet they have him strapped down in a lab, extracting his DNA, so they can clone him and make an army of seeking's. scary.

me too, i ALWAYS shot the scientists, shit waas too damn tempting, then id turn on my cheats and go play the facility level and never leave the faciilty and keep shooting the guys as they rushed out into the botttle room, i would get like 500-800 kills each game

Guest MR BOJANGLES

you crazy kids...

hit me up if you get near cleveland on your secret mission toughguy.

hit you up? so me and coup can duke it out over his maniacle anger issues? naw thanks, id rather go to derek hess's gallery and look at pictures...

railroad, ill see what i can do, but im sayin, dont get your hopes up...

willy, i was out there last year... hope to be back soon again...

seeking/double oh (not) negro

Damn I heard seeking was really a super secret CIA guy that wa sent to infiltrate trancend, 12oz and more importantly the graffiti sub culture. But somehow someone in here possibly Tue Skinny uncovered his bobobi11 type conspiracy. That is the real reason tue got banned and seeking disappeared.

But i guess not. Oh well.

Guest sneak

maybe seeking actually got a life and decided to leave his computer for a it and has now descovered the outside world *sigh*

nahhhhh

Archived