Midwest bombing

Smart

I was ignoring your spelling impediment for the moment but you're completely underestimating your competition, you think we got 11 pages of how to spell naptha?

On second thought, you can't compete on that level, it was insanity for me to even suggest it, you can't hang.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami

l0rd Ka0s

and noahm you are the biggest waste of virtual space that ever existed.

Actually you are l0rd Ka0s I'm sick of your rants no one cares about that try to make yourself seem you know more about the world than everyone else.... everyone fucking knows already what your ranting about their are no revalations so get your fucking head out of the dictionary and independent news article forum wich you copy and paste sending in already typed veiws and get into a fucking english class.....or better yet get a life.....You have a good day now son...

Guest whoami
Originally posted by blink_ATX

I used the word metaphorically, therefore placing it out of contextual perception. If you used your abstract process of thinking you might be able to assess such a device(not to be taken offensivley). However you choose to use this "out of context" argument to find a flaw in my statement therefore weakening your forefront. I dont chose to exchange in common discourse by using the classical paradigm. I choose to use abstract rhetoric which is just as well if you place it according to proper vernacular. The word has many a different meaning as opposed to defamate which is specified to one. If you would an example; the word fuck is displayed as a foul four letter word holding to many meanings from copulation to character insult. When in fact this word derives form th acronym Fornication Under the Consent of the King, being king henry the 8th. At the time of his rule it was valid to say "he fucked" as a shorte version of... well you get the picture. So we can derive from this that after his rule the word or acronym no longer had any real meaning. Such is the case with desamate, which in the definition is derived from decimus, which meant to kill by tenths. So we come back to the original argument in which i said "noahm was decimating the name". should i explain it further or do you get it?

Noahm Chomsky owns up to many an idea, theory and proprietary style of writing. So when i stated what the poster on 12oz was deciamting, i was saying he is killing off not only the proper representation but he was killing off an entire set of ideas and etc. that are associated with Chomsky's work.

l0rd Ka0s

I remember when writers were not nerds, and didnt get DWI's, and DUI'S while crashing into writers who are better than them.....RIP NACE

the word 'fuck' has nothing to do with Henry VIII, the acronym you subscribe to is nothing more than a literary fairy tale. The rest of your paragraph makes little or no sense and does nothing to support your position, face it, you're a goddamned idiot.

Guest blink_ATX

honestly you fucks are dumb. Otherwise i wouldnt be attesting your rotten ability at persistence. I mean shit i just had amny a "white collar" educated worker review these three arguments and they attest to the fact that all those in opposition are just trying to keep thier heads above water while drowning in my simple rhetoric. So continue with cheaply built and executed accusations that i copy/and paste my arguments and oh yeah that trash about NACE... who gives a flying fuck but you morons

continue with cheap shots, when even my dwi shit could be a lie and guess what i wasnt impaired to drive either time nor would the law say so since i never took o breatalizer. had i been impaired i would not have been driving.

anyway keep up the ignorance oh and by the way if youwant to argue that FUCK didnt come from waht i stated then i honour that attempt at finding otherwise.

im out

l0rd Ka0s

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHA, oh my, the hilarity of it all... you really are dumber than a bag of doorknobs.

This.

That.

There.

Just 3 online examples proving your idiocy. Yeah, it's the Internet, but even then, a quick trip to the library will prove you just as wrong. There's no way around it, it's wrong, and so are you, period. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest -MOE LESTER-

blink stop trying to sound smart by saying "rhetorically" or "metaphorically"...what the hell are we? honors students, i have no idea what the fuck you trying to say, your one oxford gangster huh?

Archived