!!!!!!!!!POST YOUR VDESKTOP 9000 + 6 - 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kr430n5_666

my graffiti work follows many names. my music work does the same. my music work has more open doors to my actual name. my graffiti work has no open doors to my actual name. so if someone who knows me by a graffiti name knows me by a music name, then my actual name is then discovered which can be the downfall of all the names put together. as far as i know, you are iCEBURG, the kid with a graffiti name and you know me as MAKROS, the kid with a graffiti name. i am sorry, but i just can open the door to my music.

i almost exposed my music on here several times...but i had to resist. its hard to balance all of this. i do it anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Question for Makros:

Is there any way I can hear some of this stuff without being exposed to your name? Like download an mp3 with a wrong name on it? Or are you trying to say that your music is exposed enough that I might have heard it before and therefore know who made it?

I'm curious, I feel like you'd probably make really good stuff and would love to give it a listen. Beer,

El Mamerro

shit i would love to share it all with everyone or even a select few but i dont know if it is possible.

bottom line...i dont trust anyone.

sometimes i want to come on here and make a new name for myself and not associate it with makros, but its too much of a hassle (i only have one name on here in case anyone was wondering). i also sometimes wish i never exposed what i wrote on here as well. but what happened was...when i got on here...i was all about the bench. then i started getting grawn away from graff and i stopped hanging with the kids i knew who wrote..so i started going here. now i am all about ch zero and im still makros. oh well.

i doubt you have heard my work before. maybe someday i will get a public release and the world can toss a smile but for now..here...i am makros and i draw things. la la la.

sorry rockeros.

Guest me IS cool

Does anyone else see this as a coincidence? Many desktops (not all) have either photoshop open or as an icon in the desktop? Probably a coincidence and I am reading too much into it. I admit I wanted to show off my new version 6 of flash mx.....(available now at your local limewire/morpehus/kazaa/whatever)

blah i'm ranting... I'm lovin the desktops. :eek:

Originally posted by big bruno

when, where did you get that font on your start button and clock?

im not sure where i found it but its a misfits font

try a search engine i guess

its from someones personal site i think

Guest me IS cool

Yes I made it Zack Morris. Using photoshop...

Difficulty level: 1 (out of 10) Seriously! :eek:

I will be updating my desktop soon, and I will repost the new image here...

I hate having the same background for too long.

Guest --zeSto--

my monitors are huge,

and if you knew just how much money we're getting to make this 'gay' anime...

Archived