sade

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/12ozprophet.com/sade_2.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/12ozprophet.com/sade_3.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/12ozprophet.com/sade_1.jpg'>

when i hear sade it puts me into some weird comfort zone. and i just wanna snuggle up with a ladyfreind and just hangout. she is my security blanket. shes old enuff to be my mother and i still think shes hot. her music kicks ass. and shes just great. this post has no real meaning but to premote my envy of sade.

:love2: :love: :love: :love2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i remember my dad listening to her stuff when i was little. now i listen. the cycle is complete. safety blanket is completely right. hot too...

but i think the forehead is growing

Guest whoami

My friend thinks shes ugly.. I thought she was good looking....I finally found people who agree...

i used to like smooth operator and sweetest taboo back in the day when i was young but i didnt start really liking her until lovers rock came out last year. man, she is great. well the whole group is great-a sound that doesnt really grow old.

fuck.

when im forty, i hope to be atleast half as fine as she is... and she is aging very gracefully.

on the music tip........ i also remember my parents loving her when i was younger.... like someone else said.. "THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE"

her newer stuff rocks also..

i am in the wilderness...

you are in the music.... in mans car next to me.....

somewhere in my sadness..

i know i wont fall apart.. completely...

someone slow dance with me!! she is definately lovers groove music.

Guest willy.wonka

i used to go out with this girl that looked like her...well she looked better that SADE...not so much of a big forehread either...good'ol mental hospital days...

well, i feel you on the SADE tip...her music does something..throws that vibe in the air...sweetest taboo is the song though...i like it when people mix that song over a dope beat....

but yeah,when ever anybody brings SADE up, it takes me back to my old fling...that looked way better.her name was !MARGET!..NOT ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HAVE BEAUTIFUL NAMES....

Guest --zeSto--

just as a side note...

Sade is remixed constantly!

There's so many good soulfull house remixes out there.

He voice is all over the classy UKG scene, and there's

even a few dnb mixes. I hear her voice all the time... and love it!

but smooth operator is getting a little played.

Archived