IA MAFIA::nashville,tn

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

west coast gets its props and whateverbut. that IA stuff is really tite. keep up the killin.

Guest mafIAkilla
Guest newyuckshity

usually if i dont have anything nice to say i keep quiet. but i am just so sick of the same wak style done over and over and over.

it has no origin, i see that garbage on freights and on walls all throughout the midwest to LA... squiggly spaghetti letters with swirls that every new jack jumps on.

i see can control, but thats about it.

oh and IA, the real IA crew was ZOOM's (rip) old crew from new york. ZOOM and SEEN you might have herd of them if you looked through spray can art. they painted a little bit.

Guest mafIAkilla
Guest mafIAkilla

it was some TRL taping when eminem was there. haspe had a banner out there (ill post the pic later),but im not sure if it made it on,seeing as it is total request live,and if it ran reruns,it couldnt be total request live anymore,but that's a completely different paradox of time rant that i will not get into at the present moment.....thanx for the comments,just wanted to let people know that nashville is much more than the Thoughts Manifested crew.....

Guest mafIAkilla
Guest mafIAkilla

yea,by my understanding he was up there within the last month with dyen. im bout to go to a cookout at his place today.....

what that last flick is dope howd u pull that of dam...

my friend was there with him when they took that flick.

they told the cop HASPE was their favorite wrestler that dressed like a cop and asked if he could hold the banner while they took a pic.

Archived