Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mafIAkilla

IA MAFIA::nashville,tn

Guest mafIAkilla
Guest yall are gay

it's all about the westcoast ia crew..

Guest platapie

west coast gets its props and whateverbut. that IA stuff is really tite. keep up the killin.

Guest mafIAkilla

Perfect example of a great yet slept on crew. Even pics I've seen a couple years ago rock as much as the newer styles. Keep rockin' fellas!!!

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

fuckn off the hoook

oh shit this is nashville tn..i had no idea people painted down there i have gone all over the south and ever where i go i see no graff ....keep up the good work.

Guest newyuckshity

usually if i dont have anything nice to say i keep quiet. but i am just so sick of the same wak style done over and over and over.

it has no origin, i see that garbage on freights and on walls all throughout the midwest to LA... squiggly spaghetti letters with swirls that every new jack jumps on.

i see can control, but thats about it.

oh and IA, the real IA crew was ZOOM's (rip) old crew from new york. ZOOM and SEEN you might have herd of them if you looked through spray can art. they painted a little bit.

Guest Wilt

^^^somebody's angry about life....:rolleyes: some good stuff ya got going...bumpedy bump

Guest mafIAkilla
Guest mafIAkilla

it was some TRL taping when eminem was there. haspe had a banner out there (ill post the pic later),but im not sure if it made it on,seeing as it is total request live,and if it ran reruns,it couldnt be total request live anymore,but that's a completely different paradox of time rant that i will not get into at the present moment.....thanx for the comments,just wanted to let people know that nashville is much more than the Thoughts Manifested crew.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this