look's like im charles manson

ET one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Evil Criminal Test

Congratulations, you're Imelda Marcos!

You're famous for your shoes (enough that you eventually opened an entire museum of them), and sometimes lauded as a celebrity. But underneath, you're still the woman who spent billions of dollars of money stolen from the Filipino population; theft that lead to extreme poverty.

Your husband, Ferdinand Marco, stole well over $5 billion, and plunged the entire country into heavier and heavier debt. Your response? Spend it. Spend it all.

Even when you claim to have reformed, sources estimate that you illegally hold $12 billion worth of shares. I guess luxury's just your style.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you spent a country with the following graphic:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/criminal/imeldamarcos.jpg'>

Originally posted by platapie

i got same as iceberg. guess ill never be a crazy thug revolutionary leader. damm

fuck that we just extort people and spend so much money we can throw a fuckin whole country into debt....

fuck all these murderers an shit, why be one when you can buy em

Congratulations, you're Elizabeth Bathory!

Hailing from sunny Transylvania, your first blood-related incident was when you stabbed a servant girl in the face with a pair of scissors for underperforming. Some of the red spray landed on your hands, and as you washed it off, you noticed that it left your skin fresh and young looking. From then on you were convinced that the blood of young girls was the secret to eternal youth.

Rather than killing girls outright by stabbing them or slitting their throats, you enjoy torturing them for weeks on end by pricking them with needles or prodding with sharp spikes - all to bathe in their blood. You've killed over six hundred women, all without raising a peep from the authorities.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you bathe in virgin juice with the following fine graphic:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/criminal/elizabethbathory.jpg'>

I feel strangely proud of this.......:crazy:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by iCEBERG

fuck that we just extort people and spend so much money we can throw a fuckin whole country into debt....

fuck all these murderers an shit, why be one when you can buy em

we buyin the whole bar!

Guest serpent of the light

i'm charlie manson too, fuckin a. i was hoping for hitler or something big like that.

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/criminal/henrykissinger.jpg'>

Congratulations, you're Henry Kissinger!

Widely viewed as an unindicted terrorist, only Pol Pot rivals you for being responsible for the most deaths of innocent people in South East Asia. You, in collaboration with the Nixon administration, helped put General Pinochet in power and kill Salvador Allende. You also helped coordinate the secret bombing of Cambodia.

And despite all that, you won a Nobel Peace Prize - for your work in Vietnam.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you are a murderous bastard

Archived