NYC bombing

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM

Swatch, I notice you ignore every card of yours I pull. You have nothing to say for yourself other then punani threats. I tore apart your whole reason for even "beefing" with me. Your shallow and you know it. Why don't you instant message me instead of wasting your finger strength trying to be internet cool on this forum. DYM02 is my aim name, lets see what you talk then.

Guest HOST18 DYM

By the way since everyone seems to be confused, here's what Swatch is crying about.

"It amazes me how someone like swatch can steal someones graffiti from the streets and make money off of it. He's done it to Revs, Espo, Kaws and I'm sure many others. I can somewhat understand if you were to take some shit down to keep for yourself (even thats wack) but to remove work that someone risked their freedom and safety for, to give to us for free on the streets, for your own profit? Di"

This was my reply to a post Swatch made when showing off a Revs sculpture that he took from where Revs had placed it.

worthless

i dont know man, i never figured swatch to talk crap online. i used to scope his shit out way back when and i respected the man, but this beef with host is silly and dumb, i cant believe SW would stoop down like that its fuckin corny, Host may have never done alot in his past but he's one of them decent writers who's making a name for himself, i like his stuff mucho props to him and Bran. Swatch i giva yaa props also, but you have been riding Cope2's coattails for sometime now. just a little bit of 2 cidents from me.

i think responding to a comment like ive "been riding cope's coattails

for some time" would be stooping low,,,make a comment like that at least back it up with some real gossip, if you had a real name maybe id cross u out too...whats so hard to figure out, diss me online or in real life you get crossed out,,,

simple as that,,, easily understood...

hmmm

wasnt exactly a diss but take it anyway you'd like, let me make this clear for you. i have seen you up a few times only, ive also seen you post here "alot" in some of your posts here you never cease to forget to mention "your partner cope". regardless, i do have a name, i also wish not to share it with you because you may take what i post as a diss like you havve before and in return you'd diss me out there. see thats how this is with you i see, you dont like someones reply you diss em in the street and bring it to another level, the jocking level, now once again i am not dissin on you. but i'm sure your gonna take it as one eh? i guess you missed the part where i said i respected your shit, but you jumped on what i said about you riding coat tails. take it easy on here. we chat we exchange ideas and views, although everytime you dont like a reponse your beefin and bringin it into the streets whats up with that? and you want me to tell you who i am? if you want to know who i am then be nice, resepect my reply, maybe i'll hit your black book if your cool enough.

Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

i think responding to a comment like ive "been riding cope's coattails

for some time" would be stooping low,,,make a comment like that at least back it up with some real gossip, if you had a real name maybe id cross u out too...whats so hard to figure out, diss me online or in real life you get crossed out,,,

simple as that,,, easily understood...

also. what i see is not gossip, gosspi would be hear say, thats not what i am about, i actuallly have some of your pics from back in the days when "i took em myself" i liked your shit. why are you so defensive on here? are you over weight or something? take that complex and check it at the login.

nah actually,,,i dont take it as a diss so i wouldnt diss you for real on something like that..thats a good opinion but i dont really recall

my posts totally jocking cope, if i made a comment it was pointing out that i was there or it was my pic,,,most of the screen names here should be XEROX with a # since theres a lot of PHOTOCOPIERS up in here

beefing onine is one of my fave pasttimes..

cope is a friend from way way back since i started and havent painted with cope for a long long time

ok thats cool just sounded as if you where beefin, i would pull one of them posts up here but i wont get into it, i guess i should take back the "coat tails" refrence since it seemes it was just my own person opinion at the moment. although this thing you got with Host is quite corny, i dont know either one of you fellas but i guess i have been forcely involved in your two squabling since i only peep the NYC posts and its becoming a bit too much, also if you start going over the guy because of internet thugin it would diminish your respect as a graffiti writer. no matter what happens wit hyou guys its been fun watching this stupid internet beef grow.

i think im the normal one and everyone else got it wrong...

if i diss someone isnt that real graffiti ???

i respect riff and beef not this lets all be happy and do a mural graff

is on these days

lol no no, you dont have it wrong, its fine and dandy to have beef but i think its pretty petty to start it off on the net na-what i'm sayin? and murals are for internet folks who want there shit shown to the public, its for kids who want to get pretty, me? i am unheard of on this thing. i think cameras were'nt invented yet. unless, the internet wasnt???

Guest HOST18 DYM

Just to clear things up a bit:

I never stated nor do I think that I'm up alot. I also never said I'm super dope or better then who ever. I know what I do, I know what I've done and I pretty much know how good I am. I don't paint to satisfy the masses, I'm doing my thing. If what I do isn't good enuf for fuckcockoner then too bad. Swatch doesn't agree with what I've said and he doesn't agree with the way I do graffiti so he decides to go over me. Believe me when I say he's not beefing with me because his boy wrote Host for 2 years in the 80's or because he doesn't think I've been writing long enuf. He's beefing with me because he likes to beef, he likes the attention. He saw me as a potential beef buddy. In his eyes I'm not up alot, I don't paint with anyone he doesn't want to get into it with, and I live "all the way" in Brooklyn. He knows he has no graffiti to lose, all those hello my name is signs from the early 90's are gone, So it's easy to have beef with me. It's nonsense. I don't care for it. For someone who has been writing this long and is as old as he is I'm suprised at how petty and lame his attitude is. I'm not talking shit when I say GROW UP!

im glad we see eye to eye...

ill let your shit live for now...

not including the shit already dissed

step out of line and ill go back to my list

yo that shit was dope!

bust out another for us your rhym'n skills are ill.

Guest MilknCereal

since everyone is jumpin down swatches throat.

i remember graff when you got vamped cause you were in the wrong place at the wrong time....be it for paint or just for fun that was part of the risk of writing. you didnt need a reason, it just came down to who was ruffest.

i give much respect to swatch for what he did to espo. he is one of the few who reps true to the game. cumps come here and want to try and run shit well they better check themself. like going in someones yard back then ment a serious beat-down........

WHY???............cause...thats why.

law of the street

painting together like them 2 ewok nerds. shit would have never stood back when. gayest thing i ever heard

so i say it comes down to survival of the fittest.

cause after all your shit is ragged then the next thing on the "list" is your person.

Re: since everyone is jumpin down swatches throat.

Originally posted by MilknCereal

i remember graff when you got vamped cause you were in the wrong place at the wrong time....be it for paint or just for fun that was part of the risk of writing. you didnt need a reason, it just came down to who was ruffest.

i give much respect to swatch for what he did to espo. he is one of the few who reps true to the game. cumps come here and want to try and run shit well they better check themself. like going in someones yard back then ment a serious beat-down........

WHY???............cause...thats why.

law of the street

painting together like them 2 ewok nerds. shit would have never stood back when. gayest thing i ever heard

so i say it comes down to survival of the fittest.

cause after all your shit is ragged then the next thing on the "list" is your person.

thats just the thing, you like to diss that all good, but do these look like the streets to you? no.

thats the gay thing about this mess.

Guest MilknCereal

call it a gay mess if you want.

You put yourself right in the middle of it.

Either way it all comes down to who will be standing when the smoke clears.

i saw something on 60mins last night, about cali's 3strikes law

people sitting in jail 25 to life for stealing bicycles or a slice of pizza

made me realize that the punishment didnt fit the crime even if past records considered it a cumulative situation...

ragging a few hosts downtown was justice served, ill let him off on parole

and maybe some of you other criminals will think twice

host ill seal your records just stay out of trouble and you wont be up in front of judge omar

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Yo is there a host like silver piece/simple towards the end of Bushwick...someone else was next to him with the same type of thing...if it wasnt him who was it ...looked pretty hot.

:D :D :D :D

Thanks, That was me and Tenz.

Guest FRASIERCRANE

host and omarnycaka

i'm not around ny to say which one of you is up or not up etc. but after reading through all these pages, one thing i can say is that both of you talk way too fucking much, seriously

Guest airplaneFACE

Re: call it a gay mess if you want.

Originally posted by MilknCereal

You put yourself right in the middle of it.

Either way it all comes down to who will be standing when the smoke clears.

what do you think this is, madmax? ITS 2002 AND YOUR TALKIN ABOUT GRAFFITI ON THE INTERNET. SHUT YA MOUTH, YOUR MAKIN YOURSELF SOUND WORSE EVERYTIME YOU OPEN IT.

PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT TO PLEASE THEMSELVES, NOT OTHERS I WOULD HOPE.

YOU HAVE ALOT TO LEARN MY LITTLE GRASS HOPPER................

Archived