NYC bombing

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: Re: Hello, what's this?

Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

oh since your not interested in cyberbeef i hope your up to the challenge of the streets...

i gave tike a nice laugh when i pointed to a little HT.02 throup on that

truck with the JUST WF thro,,pulled out my Titanlux Chromado and dogged it lovely,,,keep on bombing..its all about survival of the fittest!

keep on against all odds....

Amazing how you can't ignore me. Now your going to go over me? Your a true pussy and a toy, you just proved how insecure you are. Your not up anywhere so what challenge is there? Grow up.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

No offense but photos like these are so tired and dont represent nyc at all. Why do people consistantly dedicate their photo taking to graffiti in downtown manhattan? Why doesn't anyone go to Flatbush,East New York, Bushwhick, Greenpoint, The Bronx, Harlem, etc?? NYC is a big place, Broadway and Canal st. arent the only place and Sace and EarSnot while are very good and all but aren't up half as much as these posts convey they are. Come on kids, TRAVEL a little for satans sake.

Well the most breakthrough bombing and Id say nicest beside like 5MH and KD seems to be done around there....I drove down Bushwick and there was nuthin but ragged throws now wehn i drove through manhattan there was tons of nice shit.:D :D :D :D

gotta agree with hostdym here

host i gotta agree, this board does make sace into some huge writer meenwhile i havent seen anything of his or his boys in the majority of NYC? NYC is not only canal st. but anyway, we all know who goes to hang on canl st. nothing but camera caring tourists who claim to be graff writers, they take the same flix over and over and mass post em on web sites, now my eyes are sore, howabout you post some real graffiti for once, and not no 5mh, 5mh aint do as much as the internet says they did. they like to go car bombing in packs, try gettin on a train and troopin it for self, we dont tsee that nowadays cept for a few heads, shit is lame most is corny 5mh got fame off the net nuff said? nuff said!

Guest HOST18 DYM

AIGHTTTTTTTTTT

Yo, Swatch man get a life, your gonna go over me because you didn't like something I said over the internet? How pathetic can you get? And I know you are far too shook to even go fillin for fillin, your gonna drive around and take tags over my fillins just like you do everyone else you go over. Think about how it looks that when you "bomb" your only over someone, you went all the way up to that roof to diss Espo and you didn't even do anything for yourself. You know how toy that looks? You have no integrity straight up, you wanna go over me? FILLIN FOR FILLIN, don't be a fucking pussy. You know you have nothing in the streets to lose. Prove me wrong, if your actually so pussy hurt by what I said then take me out fill for fill. It's real easy to jump out a car and take a tag over someone here and there. Be a man.

On another note, I'm not saying Sace isn't up, he got some shit, and a lot of shit downtown Manhattan. But all the tourists take flicks of shit on canal and Broadway, post it or send it to mags or whatever and then you got cockfuckoner from Kansas talking about how Sace and Earsnot got NYC on lock. I guess it all comes down to people are going to be ignorant and that's that.

Farewell.

you so silly...

when i diss anybody im actually doing something for myself...

who says i drive around and jump out to take a tag and drive away?

thats your fantasy...

why would i be mad about revs? you said nothing that hasnt been said before and i have nothing to say more than i told revs myself already

thro up for thro up? are you 16 years old,,,thats race bombing.. its something we used to do a long time ago to see who can get up the most

this is something you do for friendly competition with people who are worth your time, like braer, jew, size kcs, veefer or HOST WS...

oh yeah now if you dont like getting dissed,,,

post your pictures that you claim to possess that prove that you were writing 14 years ago...

thats my challenge chump...

'you have nothing in the streets' thats funny i can say that about you,

but anybody whos familiar with my work nows i drop jewels all over

not just street gates around Yellow Rat Bastard where you go to buy a

Ecko tshirt...

prove that you were writing 14 years ago and ill post an apology

otherwise anything you paint will always be dissed since the original

host was my friend...

Guest Can you sign my book???

You better believe Im gonna take a car bombing if I can, rather than taking the train...Why would you not???Some people will come up with anything to say, just to feel like their opinions means anything, which they dont!!!Get over yourselves....

Guest CRone
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

why do u people fucking care what saces sex prefrence is...caring about that IS FUCKING GAY, not sace

haha word

Guest HOST18 DYM

Very Well....

Since you really need this..

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/866/4710'>

Tally is one of the 1st names I used.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/866/4711'>

This is the earliest Host shit I have flicked. About 12 years old.

I hope you are satisfied though I doubt you will be. This is the last time I shall prove myself.

Farewell.

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by Vandalicous

that giz is the flavor shit

swallow ,spit , or just take a lick?

Guest MRBURNS

not like i care, but im pretty sure there was a kid who wrote host, that was like an old mw, uw, ihs dude...it was either host or hoze..i forgot, but nic one used to paint with him in the late 80's i think. i seen a few pics but cant remember if it was host or hoze. maybe someone else remembers.

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

nice flix in here

of course respect to host for backing up his talk with his flix ,,,i remember some of those early tags with BRAN and CIST .

i dont see nothing backed up i wanna see a host 88 or better

hes still getting his shit smacked up on the street for talking

smack online

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

i dont see nothing backed up i wanna see a host 88 or better

hes still getting his shit smacked up on the street for talking

smack online

A true bitch. Like a women with her pussy hurt, nonstop complaining.

I'm done with you.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Seriously Swatch you have to get over yourself. Why do you have this idea that me or anyone has to prove themselves to you? Your old buddy used to write Host and your having a little jealousy fit. Why isn't your boy complaining, I'll bet that he doesn't give a flying fuck about any of this, yet you do. I was recently flipping through some old books and I came upon a page that Bio did the first time I met him in about 92. I now remember him telling me that he knew a guy that used to write Host from his way. He went on to tell me that this Host wrote for a couple of years and dropped off. Also Nic One I'm sure doesn't care much as I was in a Video Graf about 6 or 7 years ago and as we all know I'm sure he knew full well of that before it was even released. YOU on the other hand seem to care far to much. Have you no life? Your going to threaten me? We both know just as everyone knows, your not thorough. Your not going to Flatbush, Your not going to East New York, Bushwick or anywhere else in Brooklyn to take me out. You don't even go there to put yourself up. What you will do is take some lame tags over fillins in Manhattan like a shook crook in your vehicle. You have no fillins, your not up period. You know your not, thats why it's so easy for you to go over people. You know you got nothing to lose. You won't go fillin for fillin, you already copped out of that one. I can break you down piece by piece and you know I can. Don't fuck with me, trust me. I'm not making lame ass threats. Grow up.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

I may have missed something here, cause I'm not paying much attention, but isn't this whole Swatch vs Host18 thing because the Host on the board isn't the original?????

Make no mistake, I am the true and only Host. Jealousy eats at toys.

this shook crook will be around the way

im a busy guy dont worry

im like santa claus im making a list

checking it twice

dont care if your naughty or nice

but ill be coming to your town

you type too much

maybe its not about revs, host or whos the original

its that you were quick to diss online

but your in nyc so you get victimized

something the other shit talkers dont have to worry about

since theyre not in nyc....