NYC bombing

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MilknCereal
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

the original forbidden rebel...

G...

Gman

ha yeah you seen that Gman video?

shit is illmatic

Guest HOST18 DYM

Hello, what's this?

OK here's what: Swatch I think your having convos with yourself. Your insistent babble is making no sense. I don't know if it's your inability to use proper grammar or what, but I don't get it. I do however somewhat understand you. Your like a grumpy old man, unhappy with where you are, unhappy that you don't get the recognition that in your mind you deserve. You go over better and more established writers then yourself in order to get much needed attention. You come on 12oz and talk nonstop shit to people who you call toys. I am sorry that you were so offended by my comment about you stealing Revs sculptures. It's a sad thing to see a man of your age taking what is said by a young newjack toy such as myself to heart. Do you really feel the need to keep talking about and to me? Do you think I am offended by anything you say? I'm not. Do you think you can say something that is going to make me say "hey he's right, fuck it I quit writing". No, I'm going to keep on doing what I want to do. You might be "old school" but you have a lot of growing up to do. I know you will reply to this with some insecure insult or whatever. I suggest you ignore me and I will do the same. I don't come here to cyber beef. I do come here to check out some photo's and to voice my opinion on things (this is a public forum after all). If you cannot handle someone's opinion then that's a fault you need to work out with yourself. What I think of you doesn't matter or at least shouldn't matter to you. Don't forget kid, your a king, all knowing, all doing.

Guest HOST18 DYM

oh yea..

Scotch, awesome flicks.

and can we shut the fuck up with the stupid ass swastika shit already?

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

all im sayin is i remember when Swatch had shit on lock..

and ive caught insides running from this guy as recent as 2001

http://www.bemflix.com/update42302/tn_knowdesismedmass.jpg'>

I couldn't give a fuck about swastikas and swatch stickers,

so post some hot flicks 'r shaddup ya crotch lickers

cause this forum here...IT'S-FOR-FLICKS,

but yall wanna gossip like some TRICKS OR CHICKS.

It's like some of yall got CLITS FOR DICKS...

you can tell your story walking, kid, HIT DA BRICKS.

ah grumpy old man who cant stand to let those better than me

get thier shine im here to catch cheap fame by crossing em out

its a common theory...

expected from a common toy

thanks for the shouts, keep looking for the 2002 insides they are around

but shorter trains, less runs, and more transit ridershp and

more pigs actually riding those last cars makes my job more difficult

that was a good shot ill give you that

it was a piece by baron who did it for his college buddy darius

the photos where copyright omarnyc

and my caption was something like 'they went out like a bad haircut from Friends'

it was on nycsubwayresources.org but the page is no longer there

probably because the didnt like their trollies getting bombed

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hello, what's this?

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

OK here's what: Swatch I think your having convos with yourself. Your insistent babble is making no sense. I don't know if it's your inability to use proper grammar or what, but I don't get it. I do however somewhat understand you. Your like a grumpy old man, unhappy with where you are, unhappy that you don't get the recognition that in your mind you deserve. You go over better and more established writers then yourself in order to get much needed attention. You come on 12oz and talk nonstop shit to people who you call toys. I am sorry that you were so offended by my comment about you stealing Revs sculptures. It's a sad thing to see a man of your age taking what is said by a young newjack toy such as myself to heart. Do you really feel the need to keep talking about and to me? Do you think I am offended by anything you say? I'm not. Do you think you can say something that is going to make me say "hey he's right, fuck it I quit writing". No, I'm going to keep on doing what I want to do. You might be "old school" but you have a lot of growing up to do. I know you will reply to this with some insecure insult or whatever. I suggest you ignore me and I will do the same. I don't come here to cyber beef. I do come here to check out some photo's and to voice my opinion on things (this is a public forum after all). If you cannot handle someone's opinion then that's a fault you need to work out with yourself. What I think of you doesn't matter or at least shouldn't matter to you. Don't forget kid, your a king, all knowing, all doing.

oh since your not interested in cyberbeef i hope your up to the challenge of the streets...

i gave tike a nice laugh when i pointed to a little HT.02 throup on that

truck with the JUST WF thro,,pulled out my Titanlux Chromado and dogged it lovely,,,keep on bombing..its all about survival of the fittest!

keep on against all odds....

Archived