NYC bombing

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

that's a mystery writer?

i guess since i know who it is, it's not... right?

does that make sense to you?

host is just a photographer, no offense, but when it comes to graffiti, he's pretty clueless...

I totally agree,, im glad not everyone is fooled

taking pictures of gates today with tages from yesterday

does not make one old skool

Guest MilknCereal
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

I totally agree,, im glad not everyone is fooled

taking pictures of gates today with tages from yesterday

does not make one old skool

ouch

Guest HOST18 DYM

If someone is jocking a toy, what does it make them?

As toy as I am, I seem to be getting alot of attention. Marlboro red refuses to state what he writes and the only time you see swatch up is when hes over someone. I guess you both just keep playing yourselves with each reply you make to this toy.

i understand you guys dont like host for whatever reasons,but i hope posting up pictures of what you wish would happen to someone doesnt become a trend,,,its not very effective,,,it actually makes me laugh at you instead,,

I know you guys can do better than that!

i don't have anything against host, or omar for that matter... the intention of the photo i posted was to poke fun at swatch and host's endless bickering (two little kids fighting)... wow, even the most obvious humor is lost on you geeks! you people are really anal, always intellectualizing everything and crying like hoes... i'm entitled to say and do whatever i please, and trust me, i don't only take advantage of that right on the 12oz message board...

i don't come on here to impress you with my graffiti knowledge or flick collection, and i definitely don't come on here to promote myself as an individual, i take care of that in other ways... i come on here for exactly the same reason that i watch television and jerk-off... to entertain myself with a minimum of effort... and trust me, you dorks entertain me thoroughly... so save the bullshit for someone who cares, because i don't take any of this nonsense personally, or seriously, and if you were smart, neither would you!

yes the wonderful power of the net

type in a search for 'squished bugs' and more or less you get exactly that...this is fun a nice break from real work,,i dont even have to hide from the boss cuz i am he boss

id post some host dissed but guess what hes not up!

a tiny host outline on bowery in front of a nightly traffic jam and a n outline i noticed driving up the FDR,,,thats all folks...

that other shit is way out in brooklyn and not worth the trip, the gas, the parking, the token, or the walk,,,

Originally posted by newz12

bombNYC04011.jpg

not that i really care either way, cause i know sace is not the least bit racist (if youve ever met his best fucking boys fanta and snoty youd see that)...but technically it is the buddhist swastika, not the nazi one. the nazi swastika points clockwise in its rotation...the buddhist, as saces does here, point counter clockwise.

Guest HOST18 DYM

yes the wonderful power of the net

type in a search for 'squished bugs' and more or less you get exactly that...this is fun a nice break from real work,,i dont even have to hide from the boss cuz i am he boss

id post some host dissed but guess what hes not up!

a tiny host outline on bowery in front of a nightly traffic jam and a n outline i noticed driving up the FDR,,,thats all folks...

that other shit is way out in brooklyn and not worth the trip, the gas, the parking, the token, or the walk,,,

Do you mean you were actually considering coming "way out" to Brooklyn just to flick host shit? lol I dont get it

Guest HOST18 DYM

yeah you see

i havent that part of bk since about

maybe bombed it about a

decade ago

view

it as your dumb luck

It's my luck you don't bomb? Perhaps it's just me but your making little to no sense.

Guest StompOnKomp

It's a shame Swatch. You really used to have dope shit. Then you start raggin Espo. Why? Who cares but it was weak how you did it. Especially at the spot. Over it with the ud toy outline stock cap outline. Now your beefin with Hoster. Not for nothing if the "so-called" orignal Host was really that up or really that dope don't you think Host 18 would have never decided to write it? Obviously not. So stop acting sound like an angry old graf fart burnt that no one respects you anymore. Comin from someone who used to do"Hootie and The Blowfish" pieces, you should just go listen to some "only wanna be with you songs" feel the love an relax a bit.

thats the most hilarious shit i ever heard...

i check with my laywers advisors and accounting dept

and confirmed that i have never done a hootie and the blowfish piece!!

obviously you talk a mixup of graff gossip hearsay and rumors and a blur of websurfing

my stuff is cool like cats

now and forever

dissin people has always been a graffiti tradition

im just doing the job that most of you are too scared to do..

Archived