WALLNUTS/KD

FLESHEATER

Guest airplaneFACE

Re: COPE 2 a SNITCH?

Originally posted by stay faded

ok the story ive heard from trusted sources goes like this

cope 2 and "his boys" i wont drop there names now weere tight whatever painting buddies crew whatever you wanna call it then cope 2 crib got raided, he ratted on his 2 crew mates which isnt a rumor that VS made up but the truth and then he turned it around and tried to say that it was a rumor, and now he is begging his boys to get back with him after everyone on the inside knows he did it

HA!, YOU SOAP OPERA KID ARE FUNNY, THIS STORY IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH I WONT EVEN BOTHER CORRECTING YOU, I KINDA FIND IT AMUSING, HERES AN IDEA, GO TELL THAT STORY TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ALSO DONT KNOW ANYTHING, THIS IS KINDA LIKE A GAME OF TELEPHONE . I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE NEXT VERSION

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to get this thread running again with some flix.. these are from www.paintmyface.puregraffiti.com

oh jaes cope and muse( on the wall jeer 4 had a peice, however in the pic it is cut off....

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/bronxburners/queens-307_x280.jpg'>

Rath Jaes Muse cope oh ovie

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/bronxburners/queens-305_x300.jpg'>

• 2 months later...
Guest kingdemerock

Re: COPE 2 a SNITCH?

Originally posted by stay faded

ok the story ive heard from trusted sources goes like this

cope 2 and "his boys" i wont drop there names now weere tight whatever painting buddies crew whatever you wanna call it then cope 2 crib got raided, he ratted on his 2 crew mates which isnt a rumor that VS made up but the truth and then he turned it around and tried to say that it was a rumor, and now he is begging his boys to get back with him after everyone on the inside knows he did it

BOY..FOR AN OUTSIDER ..WHO PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW COPE..U TALKIN KA-KA! 1STLY I KNOW COPE..HE WOULD DO A BID B4 RATTIN ON ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY HIS"BOYS"...VANDAL SQUAD PULLED HIM AND OVIE AND PUT IT PUT THERE THEY RATTED..SO PLEASE..IF U GONNA TALK..GET IT FROM THE SOURCE..AND FOR YOUR INFO..IF U KNOW WHOS WHO..COPE BUMPED INTO THE PEEPS YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT ON THE TRAIN AND THEY SAID ALL WAS COOL....SO PLEASE....SHADDUP!

DEMEROCK RSH KD WALLNUTS!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest BINHEXED
Originally posted by Ø

yo why is it that so many people who paint with muse use his style? that fake no outline shit? and that dos shit is fuckin super wack... by the way airplaneFACE MQ did NOT get his throw from muse... muse has no clue how to do a throwup period... and just so niggaz know even tho oh1 is also weak he doesnt do his own pieces.. i have been there on a couple of occassions when muse has outlined ohs shit and also asked people he hardly knew to do his shit for him.... free5 is the strongest one in wallnuts and yall aint even know...

that shit you said about OH is really funny. I've been friends with him for years and your full of shit. just another fan as far as i'm concerned. it's funny the lengths people will go to talk shit. actually OH can paint very well. i'd even say he's a neatfreak.

Originally posted by Ø

you can be friends with him all the years you want.. i know what i witnessed.. i was there on at least 2 occassions when it went down and if you know him you know i aint lying... your just covering your boys ass... but whatever kid i dont really care enough to sit and argue with you about it more then this... peace

sounds like he ^wants to be down with kd/nuts .Or maybe he should not play him/' yourself ^ and state his^ biz the next time he/you ^ "witness it "

right ?

dam NOW I GOTA SKOOL FOOLS!

Originally posted by Ø

yo why is it that so many people who paint with muse use his style? that fake no outline shit? and that dos shit is fuckin super wack... by the way airplaneFACE MQ did NOT get his throw from muse... muse has no clue how to do a throwup period... and just so niggaz know even tho oh1 is also weak he doesnt do his own pieces.. i have been there on a couple of occassions when muse has outlined ohs shit and also asked people he hardly knew to do his shit for him.... free5 is the strongest one in wallnuts and yall aint even know...

OK.LETS MAKE THIS QUICK AND EASY..DISSIN MY MAN DOS..THAT CAN GET YA HURT..BAD....2ND...WE ARE THE CREW THAT IS ROCKING EVERYTHING IN NYC..NJ./..FRANCE..ALL OVER THE FUCKIN WORLD..STOP HATING...AS FOR YOU BEING THERE WHEN WE PEICE...YO.WE WORK AS A UNIT..IF 1 NEEDS HELP WE ALL WORK TOGETHER,,THATS WHAT A CREW DOES..NOW..NOBODY DOES THE OTHERS PEICES..AND I AM SPEAKING CAUSE I AM ON THE DAM WALLS...SO LISTEN.IF U ARE HATING THATS COOL...YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE..WE MAY BE PAINTING A WALL ON YOUR BLOCK THIS WEEKEND..COME SEE US...LATER ...

OH..AND LISTEN,,,IF YA GONNA TALK SHIT..BE A MN..PUT YOUR NAME...NOT SOME STUPID INTERNET CHAT ROOM NICK NAME OR SOME GAY ASS SYMBOL..COME ON BRO...MY NAMES HERE..YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS....TRY BEING A MAN

DEMEROCK/...RSH...WALLNUTS!2003

KINGS DESTROY..PART 2..THE DVD!

WE ARE CURRENTLY FILMING FOOTAGE FOR THE KING DESTROY SEQUAL COMING ON DVD...THIS DVD WILL INCLUDE THE FX VIDEO KINGS DESTROY PART ONE AND THE AL NEW PART 2..FEATURING COPE 2,,WALLNUTZ..AND MORE! WE WILL BE HAVING A SPECIAL GOLD EDITION SIGNED AND LIMITED BU THE ARTISTS..LIKE COPE 2..MUSE,,DEMER..RIOT..ETC..

COMING SOOOOON!

Archived