WALLNUTS/KD

FLESHEATER

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: just to clear things up...this isnt supposed to be a throw up is it??

Originally posted by imjust2funky

http://freephoto-i.net/users/OLDNEWPORTS/FREE5.jpg'>

Big up to free5 for doing what ever the fuck he want's to. Writers are supposedly opposed to social conformity but then place restricts upon themselves and want everyone to do what in their eyes is right. Pure stupidity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toyeraser

IS IT TRUE THAT COPE 2 IS A SNITCH? I HEARD HE GOT RAIDED, DIDN'T DO NO TIME AND TWO OF HIS HOMIES GOT RAIDED AND CHARGED FOR CLEAN TRAINS RIGHT AFTER. HMMM...

Guest DatzwhutzuP

cope2 aint no snitch

vandal squad started that rumor. and the 2 cats that supposely got snitched on now know the real story and all tryin to be cool wit cope now, and he aint feeling that cuz his 2 boys believed vs over him. so chill wit that rumor aight.

Guest DatzwhutzuP

another thing

if u dont know the facts it aint cool to be pullin someone's business over the internet. aight.

Guest airplaneFACE

just so your aware, MQUE'S THROWY CAME FROM MUSE, so do your homewerk in this game what have you contributed? a reply on 12 oz? not to mention muse is the GODFATHER of freigts in nyc, loooong before the kiddies on 12 oz where talkin about fr8s being the"in" thing , he was doin them just cuz he thouht it was cool that his graff went outta the city.

the names are listed

if you look at the flix all the names are tagged in the upper left hand corner. but to answer your question i think it says scane but i could be wrong. i cant read alot of this new school style. dope shit but is it graffiti?............i dunno... you be the judge

bem

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stay faded

COPE 2 a SNITCH?

ok the story ive heard from trusted sources goes like this

cope 2 and "his boys" i wont drop there names now weere tight whatever painting buddies crew whatever you wanna call it then cope 2 crib got raided, he ratted on his 2 crew mates which isnt a rumor that VS made up but the truth and then he turned it around and tried to say that it was a rumor, and now he is begging his boys to get back with him after everyone on the inside knows he did it

ok the story ive heard from trusted sources goes like this

cope 2 and "his boys" i wont drop there names now weere tight whatever painting buddies crew whatever you wanna call it then cope 2 crib got raided, he ratted on his 2 crew mates which isnt a rumor that VS made up but the truth and then he turned it around and tried to say that it was a rumor, and now he is begging his boys to get back with him after everyone on the inside knows he did it

is it really any of your business sir-gossips-alot?

Archived