some bored school sketches

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's an unwritten rule that all new members under 100 posts hate Mang's stuff, or don't believe he's for real. Trust me, you'll start liking them a lot eventually. Beer,

El Mamerro

add it, subtract it, divide it, multiply it!

well... im 70 posts away from 100, and 50 years away from diggint his... how about... you do the math, and tell me how often i should post so we can get this shit going... ok?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Maybe 100 is a low number, how bout 500?

What I mean is that hopefully, after a while here, you'll realize that clean lines, smooth colors, good structure, etc., aren't synonymous with a good drawing. From what I've seen here so far, no ones drawings even come close to the honesty, cleverness, and originality that Mr. Mang's have. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest euthana5ia

i think only toys would looke at this and think its a joke. becaus eif you were cool you wouldnt....and if youre cool youre not a toy.

Guest whoami

I love simple shit like this....things are just looking too good, you got this which has a point to it and its funny all mang needs now is a good handstyle to throw in....Mang what do your teachers/ classmates say when they see you drawing this? Those charachters look like the little monsters you jump on to kill off Mario...

i only let a select and trusted few see what i draw. while it's not nuclear secrets, i could still get in some deep shit with all the conservative types running around school. most people would see it and think i'd want to hurt them or some shit.

most of the stuff is drawn at school though. i just sit off by myself and keep watch for any nosy people.

thanks to all for their comments and insights - whether negative or positive. i luv you all.

mr. mang --> your drawings are plain and simple...me like me like!

...in the 'who would you like to meet in person off of 12oz' thread, i'll have to add you to my puny list...you are an official 12oz'er i'd like to meet.

but since i'm too lazy to bump the thread, you're in my memory bank in the back of the brain. :D

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

trying to say my stuff is copying ed templeton's? uh no.

mr.mang, i didn't say you are COPYING ed templeton's art. i said it reminded me of it. as far as i know you may have never seen his work. i personally, like your stuff. (except the blood drawings). so don't take my comment the wrong way, oky-doky!:)

bye bye:D

Archived