first X-MEN then SPIDERMAN then THEN HULK then i hear about GHOSTRIDER !!!!!!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

FUCK.....some of these movies are gonna be hella tight or hella stupid,,,,im lookin foward to hulk and ghostrider....they better do something good with it...

this isnt supposed to be a popular thread...just letting you know that comicbook heros are entering the scene...to me its crazy..the hulk comes out june 2003....dont know when GHOSTARIDER is comin....

what did ghost rider ever do anyways?the first comic i bought was GHOSTRIDER....all he had was a flaming skull and a chain....kickass...vs the zodiac..aka jack the ripper....hope they dont fuck up my favorite comics...im hella drunk with stupid info that might tickle your brain...take it easy......

the hulk

looks crazy though......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i will own all of those movies on dvd without a doubt

wether their good or not i get a kick out of special effects, which will no doubt be brilliant in those movies, including the new star wars shit. i fucki hate star wars but ill watch the bitch to see the crazy technological advances we go through. not only that im waitin for the day they can use special effects in a movie and we wont be able to tell the different.

when that day comes we'll have female joggers jumping over those bridges that raise up and killing themselves over a poweraide commercial and they will be able to forge whatever version of the news theyd like the public to see... dope shit sho nuff

Archived