ILL BE THE MEXICAN GODZILLA STANDING AT 6'4

THE PROPHET

YO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE NAMES OF DOPE SPOTS IN JAPAN? IM FLYING INTO NRT THAN I GUESS TAKING THE TRAIN TO TOKYO. WHERE ARE THE SPOTS? ME AND PRAE-FGS-415 ARE GOING IN EARLY JUNE. AND WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE IN JUNE. I WANT TO BE READY. WE GOT MAD STICKERS AND UNI PAINT READY TO LET LOOSE. SUPPOSEDLY WE HAVE SOMEBODY WHOS GONNA HOOK US UP WITH PAINT THERE. WHATS THERE PAINT LIKE? DO THEY TAKE OUR CAPS? ANY DOPE BARS/CLUBS? BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME PEEPS. IT WOULD HELP ALOT. TAKIN MY CREW INTERNATIONAL. WEST MEETS EAST!:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't fuck with them chinese fingers traps man! once those fuckers realize they have you in submission, your wallet and manhood will be theres. well, i guess they'd be japanese fingers traps...i guess i'll shut up though before i keep rambling on :confused:

Guest willy.wonka

from what i hear... a boy like me is a a supermodel in japan.....take atvantage of as many women as you can...the most ugly person i know had some fine ass jap chicks...havin orgies and shit like that....have fun...

YA NO DOUBT.

NO DOUBT IM GONNA STICK MY CHILOTE IN THEM SHORT TIGHT YELLOW SLIPS. IVE SEEN THEM CRAZY JAPANESE INTERNET VIDEOS. IM GONNA TAKE IT BACK TO THE HIGH SCHOOL DAYS, AND GET GANGSTA ON THOSES ASSES. THIS IS MUTHAFUCKIN L.A.! ALL THEY JOCK IS L.A. N.Y. SHIT. IM GONNA BE THE TALLEST HEAD IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY, AND HAVE THE BIGGEST DICK AT THAT. WELL MAYBE, CUZ THE HOMIE IM ROLLIN WITH IS BLACK SO HE MAY HAVE ME BEAT. YYEEESSS. ---- ON THE REALS THOUGH. I WANT INFO ON JAPAN. PLACES TO GO. SPOTS TO PAINT. IM GOING MAINLY ON MOBBING MISSIONS, GONNA TRY TO HIT LANDMARKS AND SHIT. HIT AS MANY SPOTS AS POSSIBLE. ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE PLACE IS THAT EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE, THEY GOT BEER IN VENDING MACHINES, SICK VIDEO ARCADES, AND BITCHES THAT WANNA FUCK. I NEED MORE INFO YO. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT.

Archived