cant sleep!

dai

i went to sleep around 11:30PM, compaired to the usual 3-9am. I woke up around 3AM and felt like I had just rolled over and not slept at all. I layed in bed for awhile, tossed and turned...i tryed counting sheep, sheep just turned into dead sheep just flopping into a pile (sorry, im a little imaginative...) This lasted an hour or so, so I said fuck it, i decided to smoke a bowl, then a cigarette...and then i was too fucking high to sleep, my mind just went to totally new places, now I am too busy thinking to sleep. This sucks, this is a horrible night...and its friday, i guess there won't be too much late partying tonight because im going to be too tired from staying up all night. I think im going to go see a pyschiatrist soon, not only because of my sleep problems but i've been having the craziest dreams, like having a dream about stabbing your pops, and strangling people until there throats turn into mush...i've been having real vivid dreams about being fucked up off drugs i'd never even think about doing (heroin, meth, crack, etc). Anyone have shit like this happening or am I just weird? There's really no point in this, just thought i'd post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont sleep much

i find sleep is a waste of time for the most part

this will probably lead to an early death

but hey what do i care?

the tar in my lungs will get me sooner or later

might as well beat it to the punch

Guest platapie

its abotu 620pm and im gettign ready to go out and get my krunk on. sleepign is for fake ass busters.

its 520 am....but shit i like to sleep for a long time i usually wake up at like 3 or 4pm...i hate the bright as hot sun anyway...fuck daylight....i just wish it got dark at like 3 and the only sunlight was from 8am to 3....:D

Originally posted by philistine

I love sleeping, i look forward to it.

but then again, whos got time for sleepin.

i also enjoy sleep but i save it for when i have time for it

which is mostly on sundays and days i have off

Archived