got the motherfuckin hookups

Gnes 37

got ladies at the strip club so i get some loving from any girls there. but i chose not to.. got a nukka on the corner "gas station" hooking me up with free good beer all the time.. got a homie who can fix up my ride for hella cheap whenever shit goes wrong. plus hes great at swaps.. got mad hook ups..maybe my career is at a dead halt now but....damn it feels good to be a gangsta

whats the dopest hook up ya got???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to have the hook-ups before when I would never be home and be on the streets all the time.

Me and my friend had a hook up that would be able to get us brand new star-tac cellys hooked up directly from Sprint under other people's names. This came in handy for...

We also had a few connects for herb and ish. Which we made full usage out of the new cells. Kilos of herb for 200. Decent stuff. 3oz's of ish for less than 200$ an oz.

Some chick @ blockbuster liked my man so she would let us rent video games for free.

The only hook-up I have now is my man that works for In-n-Out.

His brother promotes and helps with Dub Magazine so we get tickets free. Which by the way is this sunday.

Originally posted by Pistol

The only hook-up I have now is my man that works for In-n-Out.

His brother promotes and helps with Dub Magazine so we get tickets free. Which by the way is this sunday.

:yum: in n out

and im not going to dday by the way

my boss said something about someone being a cocksucker

and he doesnt want to support it, oh well

Originally posted by Pistol

Kilos of herb for 200. Decent stuff. 3oz's of ish for less than 200$ an oz.

3oz for $200 is about right, considering a qp is like $250...but you know how much weight a kilo is right...that's 2.3 lbs(?). heh i think you're forgetting a 0.

nah man.

We would get a kilo of herb for 200.

It wasn't some Northern Lights shit, just some above average tightly packed Mexican Bud.

Me and my man would split it just to make a few bucks and to always have some around in case a party jumped off.

Quarter Oz's of Speed cost over 100$ a piece.

We would get oz's for less than 200 which is great for profit.

ah i see. you must be on the west coast, i'm gonna guess LA or in the area. kids around here are all about this taxin shit lately. i remember back in middle school when me and my boy were doin this collabo shit, we'd get half p's at $400...now its like you can't get fat sack, even at a high price. you're not gonna get a half p out here at that price, unless you know people in high places.

right forearm sleeved for free... other tattoos damn near free... free piercings.. free shoes when i want em... guy that looks the other way at the record store... and the goodwill hookup so i can get the good shit before anybody else can lay their grubby little paws on it... all i need is the grocery store hookup and i'll be set for life...

Originally posted by BIG T

man you had me confussing myself there for a minute... i was about to say!:o

nah i did the math but i substituted a 1/4 lbs for 16 oz's some fucking how and did it out like that. in the end i was like "fucking bullshit, no one cops 9 pounds at 22$ a fucking pound" :lol:

then i re-did my math and forgot to add on the other 12 oz's throughout the whole equation and had to re-do it all again, that shit was hilarious...

:lol:

even tho i know a keys 36 oz's/2.2 lbs i somehow fucking got my math fucked up as you could earlier see

iCEBERG shrugs

To all of you guys out there paying those prices for bud, just dont do that...its a waste. Grow your own, epecially you guys in Canada. Just grow out a few high yielding plants and sell em...it might cost you a little bit for the electric bill but it will pay for itself...you can charge whatever the kind buds cost in your area. You should be able to make a few thousand then you can just buy a lot more bud to sell, grow your own again, or do whatever with it. If you want to grow your own nows the time to do it growing season for the US started about a month ago, you can still catch up! Just PM me if you need any sort of growing info or if you want to get really potent high qaulity seeds for cheap prices. sorry if im rambling on about this and nobody wants to hear it.

Guest Are2

you reminded me why i miss being a bartender and a pastry chef

..those were pretty cushy jobs..

at the pastry chef job, i worked in a restaurant on the days/hours when it was closed, so i had free reign over the place while i was there..they have two full bars......

i also worked in a retail shop where i had a great scam to get $cash$..i usually walked with a hundred bucks after a shift...not millions, but any free money is good money...

and of course! my old job years back as a pharmacy tech, free valium, klonopin, percs and vicodin, plus the occasional xanax or codeine cough syrup...yum

and now i have a decent montana hook up...i do have to pay for it tho

Guest Are2

FUCK! i forgot the best hookup i ever had...

i dated this guy for about 3 years who worked for southwest airlines..

my hookup was free plane tickets

lord that's a good one

Originally posted by Gnes 37

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

REal gangsta nigga dont need to flex nuts

Cuase real gangsta niggas know that they got em

The song used to be the shit. it on office space

Guest platapie

getting into all the clubs i want for free. and noign i can get some drinks as soon as i walk in the door.:king:

Archived