J-E-R-Z-E-E-E-E

Guest mugshot

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by worldoflies

some 86 tac and era fills still running albeit badly faded if you know where to look. those were the first guys to do jersey highways by my memory.

Yo I've seen some old Era fills on 80 headed to the GW. I didn't know those were that old school.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by worldoflies

for some reason, north jersey doesn't exist on the internet. its just as well. let the kids see this stuff in the real world. some 86 tac and era fills still running albeit badly faded if you know where to look. those were the first guys to do jersey highways by my memory.

no diggy how could i forget tac. those fillins you are talking about were either orange or rasberry insides back in like 1991 (yes i know strange when black and whites were the reg.) but by now they look grey cause of massive fading. post em if ya got em

Yo I've seen some old Era fills on 80 headed to the GW. I didn't know those were that old school.

and as for this dude, if 1991 is old school then im fucked cause that means you will be calling me grandpa soon.

does anyone have the >JUSTICE< piece just over the GWB on the bronx side?

Guest newyuckshity

Re: WORD..THE JUSTICE PEICE

Originally posted by crack

it was deicated to rodney king.........that shit was sick...............colors, 3d,double outline........right on the cross BX

LIEZ TVT did it. i hope someone has a shot of it

Guest FreeDaddy

that bran smells tasty.. just flicked some host and bran in jersey into my collection last week. if your ever in the area again wouldn't mind doing some of my own Hosting.. drop me an email

Guest newyuckshity

Re: justice

Originally posted by tucksoe

i got some grainy flicks of it

im having my parents bring all my flicks when they come out west

next week i will try to get it up then

dude if you post that....you will be HERO for a-day

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by FreeDaddy

that bran smells tasty.. just flicked some host and bran in jersey into my collection last week. if your ever in the area again wouldn't mind doing some of my own Hosting.. drop me an email

Who you be? What is addy?

oggles

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by newyuckshity

if 1991 is old school then im fucked cause that means you will be calling me grandpa soon.

Nah I was talking about 86. Not ancient but pretty old to still be running.

Guest 5:00 Shadow

i'm gonna have to post some hot shit...by the way jerzee/ nyc heads who wanna trade flicks hit me up... and i flicked that elephant xide joint after it got dogged so if some one has those clean let me know... also if anyone has the mecs thatgot dogged at the same pit as the elephant piece the joint at the bottom of the hill that has the design border, let me know adios kids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
i'm gonna have to post some hot shit...by the way jerzee/ nyc heads who wanna trade flicks hit me up... and i flicked that elephant xide joint after it got dogged so if some one has those clean let me know... also if anyone has the mecs thatgot dogged at the same pit as the elephant piece the joint at the bottom of the hill that has the design border, let me know adios kids

only 8 years ago people traded flicks....

this silly post might make me well up a little

Archived