dope!!! I LOVE JERSEY!

only a couple more months

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by aimsTOplease

dope post where is that sace shit????

on a rooftop on amtracks northeast corridor

Guest Wilt

the big newa and the rime is ill...

Very nice. that Chip7, Scan, Nace shot is ill. Look at the colors Bright as fuck. The Guilty one makes an apperance.

Guest imjust2funky

^^^these are two of the worst peices ive ever seen...well actualy there not the worst ...but they do suck... elephant??? what a gay name..fag

Guest HAL

That's probably because you're just 2 funky, and nothing looks good compared to your own hot graffix.

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah the dude was definitely a little "funny" when i met him. it's cool now though, i think he stopped writing elephant. his partner told me he writes "sparklefuntime" now. not half bad really.

Guest newyuckshity

jersey highways are the next best thing to old nyc stuff. some spots still runnin with shark aloe pslam flex zar era. for at least 12 years by my clock.

post some kemos damage.

Originally posted by newyuckshity

jersey highways are the next best thing to old nyc stuff. some spots still runnin with shark aloe pslam flex zar era. for at least 12 years by my clock.

post some kemos damage.

UNFORTUNATELY SOME STUFF INCLUDING NACE (RIP) AROUND THE PARKWAY JUST GOT BUFFED AFTER LIKE 5 YEARS RUNNING, I THINK ITS DUE TO THAT HUGE NEW BRIDGE BEING BUILT JUST GOT FINISHED AND HIGH LEVEL STATE OFFICIALS GOING THOUGH THAT AREA TO INSPECT IT, PLUS SOME NITWIT PAINTED A HUGE COCK GOING INTO BIN LADENS MOUTH, IT WAS FUNNY BUT NOT WHEN GRANNY IS STUCK IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC..................OH YEA AND BUMP FOR THE CHIP,SCAN,SAVIOR AND STIE

Guest 5th wheel

the newa is fab...good post......i'd like to see more

i'm lovin it.. i havta get out to Central Jerzie some time.. up hear in the north we dont get much loven :(

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this