J-E-R-Z-E-E-E-E

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mugshot
Originally posted by aimsTOplease

dope post where is that sace shit????

on a rooftop on amtracks northeast corridor

Guest imjust2funky

^^^these are two of the worst peices ive ever seen...well actualy there not the worst ...but they do suck... elephant??? what a gay name..fag

Guest HAL

That's probably because you're just 2 funky, and nothing looks good compared to your own hot graffix.

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah the dude was definitely a little "funny" when i met him. it's cool now though, i think he stopped writing elephant. his partner told me he writes "sparklefuntime" now. not half bad really.

Guest newyuckshity

jersey highways are the next best thing to old nyc stuff. some spots still runnin with shark aloe pslam flex zar era. for at least 12 years by my clock.

post some kemos damage.

Originally posted by newyuckshity

jersey highways are the next best thing to old nyc stuff. some spots still runnin with shark aloe pslam flex zar era. for at least 12 years by my clock.

post some kemos damage.

UNFORTUNATELY SOME STUFF INCLUDING NACE (RIP) AROUND THE PARKWAY JUST GOT BUFFED AFTER LIKE 5 YEARS RUNNING, I THINK ITS DUE TO THAT HUGE NEW BRIDGE BEING BUILT JUST GOT FINISHED AND HIGH LEVEL STATE OFFICIALS GOING THOUGH THAT AREA TO INSPECT IT, PLUS SOME NITWIT PAINTED A HUGE COCK GOING INTO BIN LADENS MOUTH, IT WAS FUNNY BUT NOT WHEN GRANNY IS STUCK IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC..................OH YEA AND BUMP FOR THE CHIP,SCAN,SAVIOR AND STIE

Originally posted by newyuckshity

post some kemos damage.

for some reason, north jersey doesn't exist on the internet. its just as well. let the kids see this stuff in the real world. some 86 tac and era fills still running albeit badly faded if you know where to look. those were the first guys to do jersey highways by my memory.

Archived