Couple sketches..

EssAyEmEe3

Yeah, I already posted these in the school drawing thread becuase I didn't want two threads for some crappy ass sketches, but I figured to get a response I might aswell...So yeah, They need work, and thats explained already..

The first one im going to post is something I did in a friends "Senior" Book. She asked me to bust a peice in there and gave me an entire page to work with. If she doesn't like it, well then to quote Cope2, "Fuck'm B!". I screwed up the fill in, and the outline alittle becuase I was rushing it instead of taking my time, however I can get away with that becuase the person who I did it for knows jack shit about how good and clean something should look. The Second Peice is something I did 2 days before during MAP Testing. It was my experiment if you will. Anyway, it kinda got a small hole in it from being in my pocket when I took it to my boys house, so bear with it.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLAntiHero/Seimorocksketch.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLAntiHero/Seimorock2.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh my lord!

MAY GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL CHILD, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!!!!

dude, not that bad, but i agree with the "stick to basic" comment... i myself tend to get ahead of the thread with the needle (dont know what that means, im trying to sound inpirational here) but i limit my shizit to what i can pizzit ( pizzit is snoop talk for paint)

Guest tears*uno

actually paint in snoop dogg is "pizaint", but im gonna let it slide

i kinna like em.... is that in a yearbook?

Originally posted by tears*uno

actually paint in snoop dogg is "pizaint", but im gonna let it slide

i kinna like em.... is that in a yearbook?

Basically, its what my school calls a "Senior book", which is basically like a 20 page autograph book for seniors.

Well, technically, I didn't ruin it. Seeing as she'll more than likely love the damn peice. My schools great for that, Everyone LOVES Graffiti, but only a handful of people actually know how to separate good from crappy. Next year I'll be like, the last writer left in that bizatch, since every other writer is graduating this year or dropping out...

yeah... handstyles are important... get them down 1st, to be honest what will get you better is you need to write out the letters in a simple font like Times New Roman, or Arial.. get the full view of the letter, you havta know your letters inside and out before you can add style, it looks like you tried to many graffitit Cliques, you know what i mean?, like the arrors, connecting the letters, that E,,, etc etc

Archived