How to become a sweet ass ninja.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

wow dee has pretty eyes, yes this threads value is greatly increased.

indeedy.

Ok, i'm about to use a pimped out pick up line on Dee. Then she'll want me...i think this one fits the circumstances. "Excuse me, do you hve a map...cuz i just got lost in your eyes." and then... "do you have 50 cents, because i need to call your mom and thank her." oh and it was brought to my attention the other day that pay phones are now 50 cents!! WTF! I put in 50 cents and waited to get my change back and no change! what is that all about? stupid phone company whores...by the way. I enjoy long walks on the beach, flowers, fake foriegn chocolate, and barry white. sorry...

Guest platapie

you better step off aerosol. everybody on 12oz nos that dees with me. so you better take them chump ass lost in your eyes crap outta here. better recognize.

platapie in thug affect.:D :loopy:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha...leave dee alone before i drain the river bed....i kno people in the business buddy

Guest platapie

now now moe i said you can hold the lights. so dont even front liek i dont got loves for the homies.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by blink_ATX

you idiot

those are all toys

fickle little children

ok so now you hate on the 12oz homegirl DEE??? your a fuckin homo

Originally posted by Comp

i bet pirates will become more popular than ninjas ever were....just you wait, when i'm a pirate with santa, everyone will love and fear us and think we are the baddest mu, fuckas ever.

you're a fucking idiot dude

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by blink_ATX

you are all stupid, and dee hates me anyway cause i want to see what she looks like.

hahahahaha your a loser

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FoReVeRpHLy

no matter how much they are misused.....ninjas will always b a huge part of everyones life...from watchin theturtles to goin out at 3 am and streakin doewn the road with only a ninja sword

Archived