Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suburbian bum

How to become a sweet ass ninja.

Guest uncle-boy

that shit is crazy old school!!! ninja fo life!!!

ninjas are so played out it's not funny or cool at all anymore. but it was a nice 'how to' to say the least.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

ninjas are so played out it's not funny or cool at all anymore. but it was a nice 'how to' to say the least.

take a hike froto

NIjas are still very sweet. Same things with kings pirates and robots. Now you loosers can be ninjas anywhere you want to be. At school, at home, or when your battleing against some bas ass pirates.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

take a hike froto

Thank god im not the only one who thinks he looks like Frodo from the Lord of the Rings.

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

Thank god im not the only one who thinks he looks like Frodo from the Lord of the Rings.

:lol:

he knows im just fuckin with him but he do

i bet pirates will become more popular than ninjas ever were....just you wait, when i'm a pirate with santa, everyone will love and fear us and think we are the baddest mu, fuckas ever.

man, this shit makes me laugh so much, and in case you dont know, ninjas most definately KICK ASS!

Nightowls is where its at but i might have to try out that ninja mask technique maybe i can cut a hole for my cigarette

i wish i had a digital camera, ive been walking around my house all night like that, i even managed to scare my little brother:mexican: :mexican:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You can drink with your disguise on too, beer in your mouth right through your shirt... For real, what kind of party animal are you anyway?

nightowls party hardee

goddamn i need to get some sleep, i work in 4 hours

Guest ctrl+alt+del

we used to do that when i was 5! wed get a huge group and put on our ninja masks (my brother always did it for me) and wed run on missions all over the neighborhood. missions were generally like, run from here to here. that was fun stuff. suburbian bum looks funny, teehehehe, and his name is Vem. i know a kid named Veniamin. i jsut call him Vitamin.

hahahhahahahahahaha great stuff!

i want to try it now!

::trying:: brb!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this