SORRY GUYS!

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jesus...you are annoying. I would really be interested to see what you do during the day...

655am. you wake up to your mom shaking you, informing you that you pissed the bed agian last night and the plastic sheets are not working, she has pankakes on the table downstairs and she pulls out your superman underoos and your overalls, its time for you to get dressed..

730am. The bus arrives, time for you to go to school. You have your lunch packed up, because you know you get made fun of if you eat the schools food...you sit in the front of the bus, by yourself...

9am. Its snack and nap time!!

11am. P.E. class, last person in the locker room to get dressed, dont want to be embarassed by your underwear infront of the cool kids. You forget your gym shorts at home..mom must have washed them, you sit in the bleachers by yourself. Again.

2pm. You get out of school late, the bus has left, you walk yourself 18 blocks, scared shitless of the kids that stand on the corner so you take the longer back route through the nice neighborhoods.

330pm..you get home, immediatly ask your moms where the cookies and milk is, but your disturbed to find that she has gotten a babysitter for you, the next door neighbors daughter, who is a year older than you and is the most popular girl in the school...you run to your bedroom and cry...

430...you take out all your agression on the world via the internet...while watching your fav. carson daly on mtv!

5...DINNER TIME! Mom and dad are home...thank goodness, you sit at the table and tell them how you were picked first in P.E. class today..and you even eat your vegetables..

7. You watch some tv while studying geometry..

830..mom says its time for a shower...

9...bed time!

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

give me a break dude... did you forget this was the computer for a second and not real life... oh wait, i keep forgetting, this IS life for most of you...

HHHELLLLLLL NAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

give me a break dude... did you forget this was the computer for a second and not real life...

ive never understood this mentality...especially at forums.

i DO understand that this is a computer but i also REALIZE that on the other end are ACTUAL human beings. do you feel like you need to be some big bad tough guy on the internet? are you starving for attention and the only way to gain any sort of recognition is to be a dickhead on the internet?? if you acted like you do on here out in the real world, i'm not sure how many people would actually like you. you'd become one of those kids that everyone's friends with just so you'll shut up and wouldnt make fun of them so much. maybe YOU should take your own words of advice and stop taking things so seriously on the internet, cause hey brah, did you forget this was the computer for a second and not real life? chill out.

dead and loving it,

santa claus

ps: i stopped caring about half way through that, but i finished it to get my point across

Guest --zeSto--

shameless...

did you forget about the 500 word maximum on disses ?

oh well! Funny stuff!

"you sit in the bleachers by yourself. Again." :lol:

people talk shit about berg an best belive i fly out to their fuckin houses an pull a jay an silent bob

then i make them eat my shit then shit out their shit an eat that shit which is my shit that i made them eat earlier

give me a break dude... did you forget this was the computer for a second and not real life... oh wait, i keep forgetting, this IS life for most of you...

hahahahaha......funny when you have close to 200 posts and its your first month.....

Originally posted by iCEBERG

people talk shit about berg an best belive i fly out to their fuckin houses an pull a jay an silent bob

then i make them eat my shit then shit out their shit an eat that shit which is my shit that i made them eat earlier

heh.. "applesauce, bitch!"

:crazy:

655am. you wake up to your mom shaking you, informing you that you pissed the bed agian last night and the plastic sheets are not working, she has pankakes on the table downstairs and she pulls out your superman underoos and your overalls, its time for you to get dressed..

hahahaha...

shameless : i didn't get through that whole novel you wrote, and i'm not in high-school so it doesn't apply, i'm flattered you wasted that much energy on me though! THANKS!!

santa : i'm not "trying" to act like anything, believe it or not indicting cornballs is my hobby (even in real life) and has nothing to do with being a tough guy!

cept: how does the amount of posts i have apply to anything? it's obvious i enjoy talking shit on here, i just don't take it seriously...

anyway, thanks for all the love!

PS: i hope at least some of you are at work when you're posting during the daytime, i mean... i'm getting payed during the day, are you guys just sitting home?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

iceberg is funny. marlboro is just a cock smokeing fuck face.:p

indeed

Archived