Tease - Brandi piece

Giving Tree

ok.. i dont got it.. but i KNOW someone has it.. sudz used to save flicks from here... i know a number of others did too..

so here: POST THAT SHIT HERE!

make this a sticky too till we get it.

Giving Tree / drinkin hater-aid since day one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

*in whimpering oliver twist voice*

please sir, may i see it, is been a long time since the beauty of drippy crooked lines has graced mine eyes, oh and the white hat coked to the side, the humanity

Guest HAL

Still no picture?

To pass the time, I'll post up some useful information:

Dildos

A dildo can take on many different shapes and sizes. A dildo is a sexual toy that is many things to many women. For men, a dildo can offer stimulation of the prostate -a sensation similar to orgasm- when used anally. Both hetero- and homosexual men use dildos for self-pleasure and with their partners.

Dildos are a completely different form of penetration. They allow the person being penetrated to be in complete control of the range, speed and type of motion as well as the angle of penetration. Dildos have many benefits, only one of which is the pleasure of stimulating the vagina or anus. This section is designed to illustrate the various intriguing aspects of dildos.

A good dildo will provide you with hours of entertainment for when you’re going solo or even when you’ve got a partner to play with. It’s well worth the money to spend and get a good one that’s going to last for a long time.

How do I know what size dildo to purchase?

If you have never purchased a dildo before, it is worth to understand a few things. First don't believe that bigger is always better. You many enjoy one that is long and thin or short and fat. It should be kept in mind that narrower shafts are easier to insert and allow faster stroking, whereas thicker ones take more inserting and are usually harder to work in and out, though they do give a pleasant 'stuffed' sensation. Unless you can afford a selection, be realistic in deciding what you need and what you can handle.

What is a Silicone Dildo?

Silicone is considered to be the highest quality material, albeit the most expensive. The Silicone is the smoothest and most flexible of all materials. Silicone dildos are know to be easy to clean because they do not have tiny grooves or bumps in the surface. Silicone is also a material that is easy to heat up and cool down.

Keep Your Dildo Well Lubricated

Make sure that you use plenty of lubricant both on the dildo and in the vagina or anus. This will help you introduce it safely and comfortably, and aid in stimulation. Lubricant is especially necessary for anal penetration because the inside of the rectum tends to be very sticky. Without lubricant you can tear the delicate tissues on the rectal lining or find it difficult to remove.

Riding

To try this option grease up your dildo with plenty of lube, place it in a flat surface that you can straddle (pile of cushions, arm of a sofa, edge of a bath tub etc) and sit on it so that it runs the length of your vulva from clitoris to anus. Slide your body back and forth so that your weight pushes your clitoris and other sensitive parts down onto the shaft as it slides through between your labia majora, and slide to and fro. If this becomes tiring then hold the position, grasp the end of the dildo that is sticking out the front and work it back and forth against yourself.

External Stimulation

Using the dildo on the outside of your body is probably the easiest way to do things to start off with. Here are a couple of ideas to get you started, first of all apply some lube to the dildo and lay it flat on a hard chair. Then if you position yourself above it and sit down so that the dildo runs the full length from the crack of your ass all the way up to your clit and slide yourself back and forth on it. This will provide all kinds of stimulation.

Head

You can also use the head of the dildo, it’s shaped pretty much like the real thing, and rub it against your clitoris. By applying pressure and moving the head over your clitoris in an up and down or circular motion you can provide great stimulation to the clit. The more pressure you apply the faster you will come. On the other hand just using light pressure will take you longer to reach the climax but the result will be a more intense orgasm. For better control, you may find it easier to use two hands to grip the dildo.

Internal Stimulation

The dildo also does a wonderful job when inserted into the vagina as well. Such a multipurpose kind of toy. One of the things you need to consider is the size of your dildo, it doesn’t have to be a huge monster to be effective. Simply find one that is wide enough to be snug inside your vagina and longer than what you need to insert as you have to have something to hold onto. Find a comfortable position to be in while you play. Insert the dildo into your vagina and then begin moving it in an in and out fashion. Depth of the thrusts is entirely dependent on how you feel, and the sensation will be different at different depths. Once you’ve established a bit of a rhythm start rubbing or stroking your clitoris in time with the strokes. If you want something a little different try positioning the dildo so that when it moves in and out it will pull a bit and stimulate the clitoris that way.

Double Up

Dildos come in many shapes and flavors so you can get whatever you’d like. You might want to consider purchasing a dual dildo. This will enable you to insert one end into your vagina and the other end into your anus. This way you have double the thrusting pleasure while you stimulate your clit. You can also combine the use of a vibrator in one spot and a dildo in the other. If you were feeling adventurous you could place a vibrating butt plug in your anus and a vibrator in your vagina and stimulate your clit with your fingers. The combinations are only limited by your imagination.

Guest -sudz-

i never used to save flicks from here, well the odd one or two, but still. i wanna see this piece.

p.s. giving tree: do u know me?

Guest RaiD

im confused.... while you are waiting for this picture can you explain the story to me? i take it someone did a piece for this girl brandi and it was shitty? i dont know please fill me in...

Archived